Quote Originally Posted by IvyeneMarie View Post
I have an idea for next month's VIP item. I would like to suggest that next month's VIP item could be a healing weapon. Hence the fact that most of the population in GraalOnline Era is of young generation and most of those people start school in the month of August. My opinion as a VIP item for next month could be a lunch tray, representing the food served in the cafeteria of a school. Usually in the pass VIP items that were healing weapons, were also used as a melee. I would like to change that option and while the lunch tray is a healing weapon it could also be a gun, not exactly a gun but a throwing item. And what it throws would be random food items you would see in a lunch tray, and the items that are being thrown are a reference to bullets. Each icon would represent 5 damage. Somewhat like the old VIP Tzek which was 7 dmg and the throwing apples in Italy which are 3 dmg, this item could be just 5 dmg hence the fact that it's also a healing weapon as well. If my idea is recommended or chosen I also took my time to design the food tray icon and would love to send it to an admin for support.
GraalEraAugustVip_FoodTrayByIvy.png
Amazing idea! Although I don't think it should be a throwing item . it should be a normal melee, that functions somewhat how the frying pan melee functions.