The last update to Arte was literally the removal of hats from the "Crimson" hat/gasmask store (which is in my opinion the most absurd, counter-productive decision I have seen in a while)

I understand that it is not the admins' obligation to publish the people's made graphics, but it seems insulting for players to have such passion and love for Graal and so make items for a game they enjoy only then to be 'kept out of the dark' and ignored.

Frankly, I am unsure as to who even runs Arte and who is even in charge of the last update, which if we had to be honest, was a downgrade, marked as "Out of stock".

Personally, I had a liking to Arte. It allowed for a burst of creativity and interaction from the graal community. It provided items which differed from certain admin made content which seemed lazily done and rushed. (Which is not to say all admin-made content are bad nor that I don't have an appreciation for content updates).

To me, Arte was also a place free from the overpriced. There was no 3k or 4k price tags attached to items. It was not built on a pricing system in which a select few (?) subjectively imposes questionable monetary values of items. Arte items were affordable, had consistent pricing which didn't largely range and encouraged a collecting mentality.

Many would agree that current admin made stuff are progressively more expensive than those sort of things only sold few years ago.

Sure, the publishing involved in Arte to the graal servers takes time, but judging from this rate, Arte has might as well died