So as i’m sure you’ve noticed they added these profile animations for your character rather than having your character do the normal old walk on your profile. Honestly i like the idea, i think it’s a fun and good addition. But then they decided to add Floss, and now they’re going to add Orange Justice. Now i could be wrong but i’m pretty sure most of these are dances from Fortnite (well the Floss originated from a kid in 2016 i believe) but it really gained traction when it was added in Fortnite. So my question is why add things from Fortnite to Era? I personally think Fortnite is a disgraceful game and my opinion of it is awful. I’ve tried it once and yes i was bad, but that’s not why i dislike it. I dislike it because it’s aesthetically discomforting, the mechanics are a tad bit weird, and then a few other minor reasons. This game has made references into sports, other games, social media, practically everywhere. Era was one of the few places i rarely heard of the game and now we’re adding in these dances and basically stealing content from EpicGames which is wrong in itself. So once again, i ask why can’t we be unique and original? Why do we have to add in these horrid dances thus making Fortnite a bigger deal in a game that has almost no correlation to?

I don’t intend on spreading hate to anyone who enjoys fortnite, or anyone who has endorsed the additions, or anyone who helped fuel the idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk