As we already know, the base system is broken (100%), so I propose that you temporarily close 5/10 bases until you find a solution and solve it.

It has reached a point where it does not matter which gang you have, you will be trampled by "The Alliance"It is a great lack of respect towards the old gangs.(EBIZOU BASE, DarkSide, Maelstrom, Navy, iFreeze, etc.)

These gangs and others that I have not mentioned have struggled to obtain the position in which they find themselves, so that now everything goes to **** (I'm sorry for the expression but it's the truth)

LITERALLY with 2 people who are in the base is enough, to keep it from 2 noobs that may be around the base ...
But what's happening ???? Does nobody do anything ???

Before, you needed more than 6-7 people to maintain the base (minimum)!!!! And you were praying that another gang would not attack you .....
Now you can get hours without any EFFORT as long as you are with ¨the alliance¨ and help to trample gangs randoms and not randoms that are raiding a base ...

I know that most ranks and members of the current gangs are going to hate me or you already hate me, but I can not keep quiet ....

The lack of respect towards the old gangs is bigger than the moon besides that it is very frustrating ... If there is an admin that is reading this please have a little conscience and close 5 bases temporarily until this problem is solved.