This sort of thread has been brought up on both Graalians and Era-Go too many times to count, but this game has been losing it's playercount for a good bit not. 3000 to 1800 players? I'm just going to try some force of reflection. There's a reason behind it that nobody seems to want to take accountability or action for. We've gone through too much inflation of guns, with no buffs on jobs..... nearly ever. I understand that iEra is probably a cash cow to Unixmad due to half of you spending hundreds, but the game isn't even operable. I'm not going to bring up the nostalgia of older years and bring up the past so much, but is it really irreversible?

From my standpoint, it started with the players requesting more guns. It then escalated to developers running with their pride to implement more of their useless creations. There has been no supervision of that, ever. Is there even any gun balancing anymore? Years down the line of their release? I know that recently, the guns have been "balanced"(with a roll of the eye). I can't walk/drive anywhere in Northridge without getting obliterated.

I don't see why none of you devs want to pursue some sort of actual storyline. Even with the limited knowledge I have on GS2, I still pursued that on dinky player-owned servers.

How about fixing a few of the systems before creating more? The car missions have never been updated. The last addition was when the market was put in place roughly 8 years ago. There are no missions available throughout all of Southridge, nor has there ever been. New players need to grind, at the very least, for 2 hours for a useless AK-47. The game at one point had no more than 20 guns where they could all keep up with each other. I can't keep track of how many there are now, because you all like to see your work put into place. "Use skill" is not an applicable argument towards that if we're being realistic.

Has there ever been a reflection with any of the teams? I understand that most, if not all, of it is filled with people who have never been in a professional environment with goals, but I really think that there would be more enjoyment of both the administrative side, and the players if the teams had goals. You can all claim that the team is professional all day, but "professional" is an adjective... not a noun or verb.

A reset would be great, but I won't keep dreaming.