Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

It has been announced by The Pokémon Company that new versions of Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire are to be released on the Nintendo 3DS this year. These games, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming November 2014 worldwide. The press release lists these games as a fresh take on Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire and states "The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world.". The boxes feature Groudon & Kyogre, with some strange cosmetic alterations, and in Europe & Japan, the cases of the games come in Red and Blue respectively

What is your Guy's Opinion on this? So far it looks like it could be a Great Remake of Ruby And Sapphire!
    >:L

Development Team
    UGH, I just need a 2DS now ~.~
    All the cool stuff has to be on new technology. Cri. Looks pretty cool, I guess I'll have to tell my brother about this. Thanks for the news!
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Bout time. Can't wait for emerald remake...
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Big Cheese
    Emerald or naaah

Big Cheese
    I think they're running out of ideas
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

I'm excited for an Emerald Remake as well. I was raised on this and will die with it as an old man. According to Jatz stream chat I am a Grand Elder in age. I only wonder what that's anyone above 18.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Big Cheese
    Emerald was a good game, I do admit, but it freezes too often on GameBoy
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Now I got a good reason to buy a 3DS, still got my old emerald game and GBA SP laying around. Great game, looking forward to the 3rd gen remake too.

Quote Originally Posted by Achelous View Post
    The boxes feature Groudon & Kyogre, with some strange cosmetic alterations.
    Consider this: Judging by these Strange Cosmetic Alterations. . . could this possibly mean that Kyogre and Groudon might be getting a Mega Evolution? Although, they do not look that different in my opinion.
    >:L

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    They aren't. Thats just how they look whenever they fight.
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 05-08-2014 at 03:57 AM.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"