Thread: Guild/gang houses

Guild/gang houses

Who else has been frustrated with having that one amazing inside/outside room in a gang house that you didn't like the other rooms of, but had a pretty cool one with that one or 2 inside/outside rooms you would trade for it?

Well, it would be amazing to be able to choose what rooms exactly you got instead of playing blind checkers... (I've probably spent about 500g just trying to find that one perfect style I love... And I want the back room from the first design, and the outside of another but the 3rd to last house is amazing inside and I want that design (except for one or 2 of the inside rooms...)!

The point of this thread is to have better customization for houses, because currently I feel like my $5 was a waste of money quite honestly. (I bought it today, I'm disappointed...)

- - - Updated - - -

this I would love to habe in the other house design.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry this was in the wrong section x,x this was the only future improvements thing I saw when I looked
    Graalonline Zone Graphics Team

Yes, I'm a girl.
    Every time you donate a +rep to the Shadowfox Organization, an underprivileged graalian gets a meal.

http://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21802
    ^^^ my graphics thread

Banned
    Your picture and your words stated in it just kicks me off.
    I'm not sure about having to make different rooms for different layouts.
    Example: outdoor, indoor rooms, rooftop etc. But it's a good idea to actually choose something you personally want.

Bump
    Graalonline Zone Graphics Team

Yes, I'm a girl.
    Every time you donate a +rep to the Shadowfox Organization, an underprivileged graalian gets a meal.

http://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21802
    ^^^ my graphics thread