Thread: Achievment?! For using era gmail here? COOL! BISCUITS! WHY WONT THIS WORK :/

Achievment?! For using era gmail here? COOL! BISCUITS! WHY WONT THIS WORK :/

Whilst i was on my adventurous quest of completing achievements, i've stumbled across a problem with one called Chatter MonkeyX2. Jeni (NPC) says however that I currently do not have my era gmail registered here. I took a step back and pondered to myself. "Thats weird surely i do.." So then i went to register an account with my graal email and it happens to be ALREADY REGISTERED... i even reset the password to my era account. So I am not sure what is going on or what I am doing wrong. Can someone please help me.. :/
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

This is too confusing to answer.

Banned
    If you've already registered your graal email(or same email) twice, it won't work.
    You can only use one email to register for anything in particular. Examples- Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail.
    If you want to create another era-go account then you'll need another email.

I have used the exact same email for both graal and era-go. I only have one account here on the forums.

Have you posted in the hellos/goodbyes section? That's another requirement to get the achievement

Now i have.. Still does not seem to work

So right now your registered to a different email than your identified one? Log out and then when you try to log in leave the Username and Password field blank, at the top it should say "Please enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!". Try placing your email that is already used and see if you already have a different account thats already linked to your identified account in game.

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!

The email i use for this very account is the same one as my identified one on the game... i've heard you need to post in the hellos and goodbye section so i've done that as well, in fact i posted it there 4 times.. it does not seem to work.

If you have done all the requirements of getting the chatter monkey achievement, and it still hasn't worked for you, post in the letter to staff thread.

Here's the specific link: http://www.era-go.com/forum/forumdis...evement-Issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I believe the function for doing the forum achievement is broken, the same has been happening for others. snk is aware of the issue and should be fixed soon.