Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I miss kuroneko. Why isnt more of her already created art in Era?

Whoa whooaa.. I see a hat in there that Shin submitted to the Pixel Academy. #Busted?
    Roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    Whoa whooaa.. I see a hat in there that Shin submitted to the Pixel Academy. #Busted?
    That's just sad. Don't forget that gas mask close to the end. If you see his signature, he's also taking credit for guns that Kuro made.

Anyways, I would love to see more of her work put into the game. She was an amazing artist.
    Last edited by Mystic; 06-20-2014 at 07:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Oh my. Oh my. These Graphics are far out amazing. We lost one of the bests. One of the bests. RIP Kuro.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Totally agree this should be told to the higher staff
    Just being me.

Shin also posted this on the gun competition saying it was his...m_895a5386a4640000012400df85c4.jpg.png

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Wow he had us going for awhile.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Her graphics are indeed unique, although some of her work was put into Era not as much as everyone wants of course.
    In my opinion I really like the fludd gun.
    I love helping and answering questions, so just shoot me a message if any helps needed.

Pause for a moment while I pick my jaw up off the ground...
    Ok so why would anyone not this stuff on era? The only reason I would expect would be jealousy...

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    Shin also posted this on the gun competition saying it was his...m_895a5386a4640000012400df85c4.jpg.png
    Oh also the second one last row, is being used on zone. AND TOP RIGHT
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Yes her work looked good and was made sophisticatedly, it just doesn't go with era. Eras graphics are all pixel based whereas though yes her work is made from pixels, her work looks to be made using the burn tool for shading, having almost each pixel being a different colour giving it a blurry look when zoomed out. Her work would have fit better in games like maple story