Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is life even worth it?

Unhappy Is life even worth it?

Let me ask you guys something. Is life even worth it? What is they to win in life? Maybe i'm not the only human being that think my life isn't worth a dime. I know this sounds like a stupid thread, but i juss wanna ask you guys and gals. Is it worth it?

Mine isn't. I've hurted many people. Not physically but verbally. My crush was one. Mystic was one. Mystic's Sister is one.
    Girls hurted me too by verbally and physically.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Veteran
    I don't even know what to say to that.

Life is what you make it, if you don't do anything exciting, it is not worth it.
    But if you go out and do something worthwhile, it is.
    The choice is yours.
    sure thing buddo

I got nothing better for filling my time apart from living so I guess it is worth it.

idk what this is
    I know. I remember the past. You still have lots of time in life to make up for what you did

Don't look at the negative in things man, look at the positive. Yeah, their might be really bad times,times you think of "what would happen if i just disappeared" but thats not the right thing to do, think of it this way, if you're gone in a sec. you will hurt more people than what you've hurt, you will hurt all of era-gos community, your family,friends,school. If you decide that path, you can't come back, You'll leave us a scar. But whenever you feel that way, think of all the positive in it, and don't give up, because to get to heaven, first you gotta go through hell <3
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Street Boss
    Controversial things like these are amusing.
    Why would it be worth it? Why wouldn't it be worth it? You have a say to this as it's yours and yours only.
    Personally, in my own opinion, it is definitely worth it. I hope your life is worth it for you.
    Even if you're not sure where you'll end up in the end after life, it's a worthy wait. Look at the positives at every point in your life.

You seem pretty nice on here.

The power within, the power within, the power within, the pooower with iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!

Zephlyn
    Life is the thing that you need to enjoy because you only live once and this is an awesome opportunity. Now be happy that your lucky to have a family, a house, an device to have fun, etc.

This thread will be closed as soon as I know.