Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First 1000 hat no more..

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It's completely understandable why the hat shouldn't have been released multiple years later, but I have no pride in being an older player of Era. Yes, it is a bit sad. I felt gloomy even when many more G-Hammers were released after mine being an original.
    It's a bit controversial yet I have no want of pouting.
    Well being an original player nowadays is quite rare, most of the people I played with back in the first days have left now and seeing another person with that hat on it was an easy way to connect with them about old gangs, old admins and old friends.

I actually got my name from being the first person in Era with the Scream mask, I believe it was Snk that dragged me and a bunch of others up onto the old start building and was giving out hats in apologies to the hat prices in the first mafia shop going from 150$ to 2500$(Admins were incredible back then and far more personable with such a small player count).
    I was bummed when the hat was eventually added to that same shop like 3 months afterwards but I understood that it was bound to happen eventually with such a cool hat lol.. So I can relate about the G-Hammer Peter.

Anyways taking the achievement out of the white original hat was a terrible idea and is just another nail on the coffin of Era for me.
    Last edited by Skreem; 06-28-2014 at 06:38 AM.

Though I am not an old iEra player,I do know how it feels like from a different game(You guessed it,Maplestory).

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Very interesting, playing Graal on Bluestacks.
    Naw i got lazy and did not want to move my Other account from guerre zone so i used my back up account

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Very interesting, playing Graal on Bluestacks.
    Playing it on it is a pain, the controls are LAGGY, and it takes about 3 hits to make your Graalian move,
    Do not use it, just stick with Facebook.
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )

Before we continue this discussion about that old feather hat, would anyone be willing to tell me where it is before it could be considerd of being removed?
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyN64 View Post
    Before we continue this discussion about that old feather hat, would anyone be willing to tell me where it is before it could be considerd of being removed?
    Next to Potluck Pig, and the Trash Shop
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

It was removed but not refunded for all those that got it.....
    Last edited by Skreem; 06-29-2014 at 05:52 AM.

Well, I had it, but it was removed from my inventory the last time I checked.

I thought Vendhin said he'd look into getting it changed (recolored) on another thread based on that hat being released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I thought Vendhin said he'd look into getting it changed (recolored) on another thread based on that hat being released.
    Yes indeed he did.
    sure thing buddo