Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does Dalton help you?

Does Dalton help you?

Recently, a new admin "Dalton" was hired. I just want to know if he's one of the "PM ME FOR HELP, *gets hired* *ignores people who ask* admin, the first time i asked him was when he wansnt on pr tag,I asked him if edited versions of katanas are allowed in personal bodies, he ignored me, after 15 minutes, i wanted to check if any other prs were on, i said "showguild Player Relations" and surprisingly, Dalton was on tag, i asked him again and he ignored me. i know you might respond "Its because they're busy" But i just wanted to know if he has helped YOU when you have asked him. Because he certainly didn't help me
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Zephlyn
    Instead of making a thread flaming a new admin, just put that question in Era-go or if is something personal to letter to staff. You already got an era-go account.

Big Cheese
    I asked, all he PMs to me is 'BUSY'
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

You didn't read lmfao, "i want to know if he has helped you guys"

Zephlyn
    I guess you didn't read to my post also.
    I said your solution to your "problem".

Big Cheese
    You guys both have a point, its not cool to ignore people's pm's, which i'm sure all staff do at one point, and he probably has helped a lot of people, but why release this to everyone. This is something that need to be between the PRA's.
    Last edited by CHAMPGRAAL; 07-02-2014 at 05:35 AM.

Alrighty, my mistake, this thread can be closed, Thanks

He doesn't help me because i don't need help ppp

Development Team
    That's kinda rude to dalton, he's new give him some time to adjust to the new position instead of immediately hating him for not respond to a question amongst the probable spam. He could've been afk as well, or he could've forgotten to log out. Secondly, there are multiple ways to achieve answers outside of just asking a pr, here, the uploads room, fellow players. I'm sure if you guys give him like 4 days at least he will be up and running with the hectic era system.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Veteran
    I've been ignored by many admins. When I think of them as "busy" I think of those admins that sit invisible in astro bar waiting for people to curse so they can gag them. I usually just come here or solve the issue myself.
    ---
    I've gotten off topic here, though. Sure, dalton seems alright.
    ~daze