Thread: Event bot problems

Event bot problems

Not sure if a thread like this has been made before, too lazy to check, so here it goes:

Why have the 'more options' in bot events be disabled? I understand it being disabled in staff hosted events since there are staff members who can take care of a problem, but why bots? My idea is to allow the only thing in event bots, the report option. This is because there are people who, I guess lag, and win the events by being in the center of chances like explosive. They can't die and people cannot report them because the actions are disabled.

The only way is to go into PM history and tell someone to report them giving the persons name and gang name. Which would be hard if the last people you messaged aren't even online. I do believe it is cheating because they have an option to leave the events since it's impossible to lose and they choose to stay.

I have video proof of this happening and will put it on forums if asked. I messaged a staff member on another acc that was not in the event as well as reported them to make it easier access to get the person in events.

So yes, enable a report option in event bots, that's all I'm asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Good Idea Mystic, people do glitch though, like yesterday, I've glitched and won an event when it started so it's probaly the lag? In Explosive Chance, in other hand, is very different, laggers lag into the middle and win. Therefore this report option will be good.

I love you.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    I actually agree to adding back the Report button only, the rest can be fenced off by scripts.

Yes please. Two times in the past week, I've seen two glitchers who would've easily won the events they were in. One person, in ec crab wrestling, wasn't even in the arena. Thankfully we were able to persuade him to leave and do the right thing, but he would've easily won if he ignored us. Another was during ec sumo, when someone was just lagging in the water, and no one could hit him. He stayed there until like only a couple of other people were stil alive. Then everybody teamed on him, which I thought was reasonable, given the circumstances.

I'm bumping this because once again Explosive chance bot is broken. Players can't message staff through event bot. Many players like myself don't want to leave the bot event because we paid for it - not much, but still. I'm still asking for a report option, or at least a message button so we can message a staff member if a bot event has bugged out.

It seems to bug out when players are telported into the event and someone wins right before it even starts. Then it doesn't explode any boxes until the next explosive chance comes around.

I was in the same event that was glitched, however also found out something new, another glitch. I decided to stay in the event to see if an admin would show up to help. And because it was glitched nobody could die. All of a sudden, I received a LOT of pms saying that i won Hide and Seek instantly. I don't know if there is a relation between the Explosive Chance glitch and Hide and Seek, but this definitely needs to be looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    Mystic, I don't know why, but, you turn me on.
    ._. It's kids here dude. Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I'm bumping this because once again Explosive chance bot is broken. Players can't message staff through event bot. Many players like myself don't want to leave the bot event because we paid for it - not much, but still. I'm still asking for a report option, or at least a message button so we can message a staff member if a bot event has bugged out.

It seems to bug out when players are telported into the event and someone wins right before it even starts. Then it doesn't explode any boxes until the next explosive chance comes around.
    Explosive chance should just be removed from the event bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Explosive chance should just be removed from the event bot.
    Or that

And Semaj, just stop.