Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gun Reloads

....I was actually looking forward to this change. I'm glad at least GA recognize the spam problem. The only problem is most guns like flame and minigun were promoting the problem so maybe keep the change and add dmg/spread to make the guns worth it but the worst thing to do is go back to the current stats

After this update I really hope there can be something in the future that affects all guns so there can be a little more competition now days.
    Roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You don't say?
    i do say, forum boy
    no sleep

About time lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    ....I was actually looking forward to this change. I'm glad at least GA recognize the spam problem. The only problem is most guns like flame and minigun were promoting the problem so maybe keep the change and add dmg/spread to make the guns worth it but the worst thing to do is go back to the current stats
    Ikr xD

I have no problem with this nerf. it will not stop spam by any means. the only real way to stop that is to up the freeze or drop firing rates. but I'm always for a global nerf that promotes more skill based play.

I just think this whole thing was a waste of time.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    anyway i gtg for a little.. the way i see it is, the people that dislike the stats are the people that are used to using non-skilled guns..
    The way I see it is you don't understand what "I do not wanna change my style of play" means.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Molinari View Post
    The way I see it is you don't understand what "I do not wanna change my style of play" means.
    It means they are in such a fixed mindset about their style that they aren't willing to try to learn a new skill or adjust to changes.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Vogediz View Post
    It means they are in such a fixed mindset about their style that they aren't willing to try to learn a new skill or adjust to changes.
    Oh, and that's your business how, exactly? A gun that costs 200k is so sucky now and you're giving me this crap about "learning new skills"? Wow cool just coz BitzSam and Rec wanna nerf all era's guns in a severe manner all guns should become crappy? Don't start with these comments that are apperantly gonna make u look 'smart', pls. This is the worst thing on here lmao; everyone disagrees but a couple wanna look like they're 'outstanding' and agree with nerfing everything in a heavy way just for 'learning new skills'. Many wouldn't have even bought the minigun or flamethrower if they knew that the guns would be such crap in the future...Minigun was very good and players would be like "Alright! The minigun is OP as hell and Imma buy it!" and after they do they get screwed by ur way of 'learning new skills'. Just think about it man; I'm not tryna be offensive but you're making no sense...

Banned
    Going to update this since it's relating to Gun Reloads.
    All guns have been added 'Sleep' ability into it's stats. Meaning each bullet you fire and then reload, you can't shoot immediately again. So it's like a recoil gun that pushes you back and then reloads very slow.

And players should be learning skills, not just randomly spamming/lagging around with their BARs and all.
    Too many lag abusers in Era, it completely ruins sparring/events/basing.