Thread: Spar Guns

Spar Guns

Hello everyone I have been sparring lately and gotten kinda of bored of using my current guns for spar: M4,PDW,Sten. I'm looking for something with lower freeze and a bit more firerate so any gun recommendations would be helpful.
    (What gun do you use preferably in spar?)
    Last edited by 2ASIAN; 07-23-2014 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Accidentally clicked submit post

try g36 tac its like 90k or something.. i like using the tar21 now its only 36k even tho its only 7-8 damage the freeze and spread can be very useful if u pull it off right.. and if u wanna go even cheaper makarov is a nice 6k spar gun too
    no sleep

Sodapop
    The socom is a fun gun to use and it spams a lot, does 8 damage, costs 50k at G187 Gun shop.

Yeah, if you want something different try g36 tac. Different hand placement and low freeze. The gun's fire rate is pretty decent.

The Default Rifle is also good for spar, its fast and has low freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

I like using the ghost m4, has a nice low freeze not to mention a lot of skins to choose from but, only concern is that it's pretty pricey - 180k
    I love helping and answering questions, so just shoot me a message if any helps needed.