Thread: Shark bubble rifle

Shark bubble rifle

This would be a blue/pink shark rifle. Player holds the tail and trigger near the fin/body and the sharks mouth is wide open. Then when you shoot,it releases a rapid launch of bubbles.
    The bubbles are shot 1 by 1 in a straight line. 35% chance of shooting 2 bubbles in a shot.
    Bubbles do 6 damage and has 20% chance to slow down an opponet.
    Pink shark-Pink bubbles and a tiny bit faster.
    Blue shark-Blue bubbles and has less of a freeze.
    (Can't say how much since I'm not 100% sure about how to measure freeze but I learned what it is.)

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Hold up! Hold up! *pant* I'm here...am I late?

I like it but why bubbles. I say the shark should shoot out little fishies it couldn't digest x3
    And perhaps every 5th fish shot could launch a barricuda that latches onto the opponent and bites them like the biting elf for 0.25 second(s)
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Hold up! Hold up! *pant* I'm here...am I late?

I like it but why bubbles. I say the shark should shoot out little fishies it couldn't digest x3
    And perhaps every 5th fish shot could launch a barricuda that latches onto the opponent and bites them like the biting elf for 0.25 second(s)
    I thought bubbles cuz I was thinking of squirtle. c:

And lol yeah that idea works to but the way it will look would be dumb? Flying fish and baracudas coming after you? Lmao. XD

Alot of interesting ideas lately, I enjoy player ideas keep them coming
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Well it is almost shark week...and that shop stays open all year 'round with updates annually. I'd like to see this. The chance of double shot would be really unique (seems a bit high though) and the 2 different variations would allow players to choose what they want.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

fishies smells but bubbles are cute

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    Alot of interesting ideas lately, I enjoy player ideas keep them coming
    Aw np Ventus. XD
    Just giving YOU guys a hand. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Well it is almost shark week...and that shop stays open all year 'round with updates annually. I'd like to see this. The chance of double shot would be really unique (seems a bit high though) and the 2 different variations would allow players to choose what they want.
    I would pick the pink just cuz it'll shoot faster. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    fishies smells but bubbles are cute
    In your face Kamiroo...