Thread: Kindle fire

Kindle fire

Hello, it's me karma(rev)
    as most of you know I play era in kindle fire, and let me tell you I envy the people that play iOS era, because administration doesn't pay a lot of attention to kindle fire era, and wanna know how I know that?.
    remember that 50k mask that was first made but then it was added some weird thing where the mouth is, also the 30k hat made by yogy it was first blue and now is red, well I know that because of pictures my friends have send to me, the point of this is that someone in administration sees this and makes era in kindle fire to have the latest, newest version like in iOS era, I don't mind the lag, I just want to see what everyone sees that's all.

Thanks to all who read this.
    want to contact me for more information about kindle fire problems, you can either personal message me in era, my username is Karma, also in kik my username is goodream
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Big Cheese
    Besides lets get back to how they care more for iOS users, theirs a small majority of people who play iEra on the kindle than the iOS, I am sure they wouldn't purposely try to exclude people. Quite silly don't ya think? Their job is to make iEra a fun and safer place, correct?
    Last edited by PoeticFolly; 08-02-2014 at 09:42 AM. Reason: no need to cause flaming

I also use a kindle fire for graal. Although, I have no noticed the things that you have mentioned. I don't really lag on mine, or have different graphics. Maybe try reinstalling?
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

ummm maybe, I will do it right now but I doubt that's the problem, because I had the problem before back when they released new bar skins
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Thats with all devices, some new files dont load upon download of the app