Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shells, Event Coins, Etc... (Improvements)

Shells, Event Coins, Etc... (Improvements)

Shells:
    In my opinion I personally think that we should be able to dig for shells in our own house/gang house.

Event Coins:
    I think maybe there could be an option in the game which allows the players to purchase Event Coins.

Trading Tables:
    Should be available to purchase and to use in our house/gang house. They should also be able to trade guns and other melees.

Doors:
    There should be an option in the game which allows your friends only or certain players to enter your house/gang house.

-Toshi (Bleach Anime)

p.s. Thank you all for taking the time to read my suggestions :-) and hope you all enjoy the rest of weekends

Banned
    Are you sure this are improvements?
    Because after reading the first 2 I decided to take a huge hike.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshi View Post
    Shells:
    In my opinion I personally think that we should be able to dig for shells in our own house/gang house.

Event Coins:
    I think maybe there could be an option in the game which allows the players to purchase Event Coins.

Trading Tables:
    Should be available to purchase and to use in our house/gang house. They should also be able to trade guns and other melees.

Doors:
    There should be an option in the game which allows your friends only or certain players to enter your house/gang house.

-Toshi (Bleach Anime)

p.s. Thank you all for taking the time to read my suggestions :-) and hope you all enjoy the rest of weekends
    1. Already being debated in multiple threads.

2. Never...ever...ever. Event coins are to be received through Events or EC uploads ONLY. If we make the coins purchaseable then all these rich jerks running around era will have Bars, Flamethrowers, and Sabers without even having to work for them.

3. Interesting, but I think with tables in houses the problem of scamming may pop up again. Sure you can't just kick someone but invite a noob who has no idea what his umbrella is worth and the whole house-scamming thing will pop up again. There are a bunch of tables that are always empty, just check out tachi and southridge trade tables.

4. There is an option.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

OreOs
    I only agree with option 1

I have to disagree with all of them, however like #4 I would like if other people were able to go in gang houses that aren't in my gang. I decorate that one instead of my house because it's too small for the stuff I want to put in it. Also, for public houses and such, can it be so blocked players cannot go into your house when you have it open to everyone? I asked that earlier but it was either ignored or rejected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Only one that's interesting at all is #4, even though I took it a bit differently than written. Instead of passcode door furniture that we have now, have a door that works like how gang hideout and Astros doors work. They open automatically only if the player is wearing the same gang tag as what is specified in its settings.

Also, I decided to google "toshi bleach" http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Mit-Bro#Toshi not what you'd expect
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Only one that's interesting at all is #4, even though I took it a bit differently than written. Instead of passcode door furniture that we have now, have a door that works like how gang hideout and Astros doors work. They open automatically only if the player is wearing the same gang tag as what is specified in its settings.

Also, I decided to google "toshi bleach" http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Mit-Bro#Toshi not what you'd expect
    lol no i just like the name toshi and it has nothing to do with bleach anime its just i show i like and thats like the first episode so of course i forgot lol

i disagree with all of them

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Big Cheese
    No.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

I agree with 1, 3, and 4. No to 2. And for 3, no trading guns. Rich players could buy BARs and such for their friends that don't buy packs.