Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admins=developers?

Question Admins=developers?

Sorry for a dumb question but really...i don't get it?I might probably get a lot of hate because of this thread but I do not really understand WHO creates the shops/maps(countryside,etc)and other major changes for graal.Admins?Really?The "volunteers"like Vendhin said?So apparently admins work on projects that do not even get them a profit in real life?So countryside is being made by "volunteers",a whole new map that will change the graal era forever is made by "volunteers",simple people whom main hobby is working on era projects.Where are developers?What are they doing?What are they making?In every single MMO that I played there were no admins,but developers.No one except developers was adding stuff,no one except developers was banning people.What about era?It means admins simply waste their time on a huge project like countryside without getting a single penny for that?Why developers never showed up in era and the other question,who is the mysterious"Stefan"?

Yeah the admins don't get paid. Admins are all the staff like PRs and also the developers.

doesnt snk get paid?

I don't think he does but I'm not sure.

Snk doe's not get paid! No one gets that's why the staff team like snk can do whatever he wants too. That's how they get paid they can controll the game more!
    Hi

Big Cheese
    Managers do get paid, but Snk chose not to get paid, and just work on the server.

i bet stefan makes millions then

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by iSightMagus View Post
    hundreds of dollars are spent on itunes cards everyday; ur bet is in its place.

Quote Originally Posted by iSightMagus View Post
    No.