Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is Happening?!

Zephlyn

What Is Happening?!

This is going out of control, so I need to make a thread about this.
    Era is going in very bad moments. Admins are taking bad decisions and they are all ruining the game.

We got a lot of problems to be solved.
    Admins aren't making nothing. They are just firing people and giving out free things. We had been promised that the Gang Wars was gonna be coming soon, but the only thing they do is to fire John. We was told that the event coin was going to be earn at the events, not by taking a snapshot.

Vendhin and some other admins are saying that very cool things are coming to Era. The only thing we want is to have a good experience throughout this year.

I guess there is something wrong with the admins, they are all leaving or getting fired. There is something wrong in Era.

The point of this thread is to show up to the people that we need to react. This game is getting a lame. If we or admins don't do something soon, this will become worst.
    Last edited by Ventus; 08-31-2014 at 05:28 AM.

We do react, we do make suggestions, we try to get thru to admins. Nothing comes of it, no matter how much we try to have some control of what is added to Era, it is all decided by admins.
    premature premonition

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Era is going in very bad moments. Admins are taking bad decisions and they are all ruining the game.

Admins aren't making nothing. They are just firing people and giving out free things. We had been promised that the Gang Wars was gonna be coming soon, but the only thing they do is to fire John. We was told that the event coin was going to be earn at the events, not by taking a snapshot.

Vendhin and some other admins are saying that very cool things are coming to Era. The only thing we want is to have a good experience throughout this year.

I guess there is something wrong with the admins, they are all leaving or getting fired. There is something wrong in Era.

The point of this thread is to show up to the people that we need to react. This game is getting a lame. If we or admins don't do something soon, this will become worst.
    Patience.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral13 View Post
    We do react, we do make suggestions, we try to get thru to admins. Nothing comes of it, no matter how much we try to have some control of what is added to Era, it is all decided by admins.
    We had been making suggestions by the forums, and admins had never even take the time to read it.

I see pessimism and nothing else here D12*.They already increased the amount of trash and mushrooms in era by 2x and that was a huge,huge change to era.Everything will come out sooner or later,they won't destroy their game just by giving a sh#tty lightsaber to someone.Have a little patience.And you know the phrase"If you are still alive you are doing everything correctly"?Well admins that are giving away free stuff are not fired,means they did nothing incorrect.It is just a bunch of people creates a thread and starts to whine about the fu##ing giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post

We so called players can't do nothing but sit and wait.
    Anything we say or do won't matter unless it a problem and from what i see,
    The everyday Player meaning people who complain is making it a problem.
    If you want the staff attention Just do it the right way, And this thread
    Is making it worth by the minute.

Banned
    Cool, they finally buffed the trash and mushroom spawn rate.
    Thank god.

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    People that get fired, in most cases, have done something to deserve getting fired. If your favorite admin abused he or she is still going to get fired, the Era staff team doesn't deal in popularity-points.

We are working on amazing new content, there are just some obstacles in our way at the moment which hopefully will be resolved in the next few weeks.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Cool, cuz I wasn't about to say era has went through hell the past couple days.
    Last edited by Ventus; 08-27-2014 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Removed drug reference
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

If it ruins your day knowing that someone got a light saber by doing ec uploads think of it that it made their day, made their month and maybe even year (in the graal world) by getting the light saber. Just because something makes you unhappy doesn't mean it makes everyone unhappy. Giving free ec makes you upset, it may make someone really happy.
    You don't like the fact that people get free ec and can get a free flame thrower or a free light saber, but yet you dot have the patience to wait for upcoming projects to be released. That person that got a "free" flame thrower had enough patience to wait a minimum of 100 days (longer than the entire summer break) to get 1 free ec per day. This being if they didn't miss a single ec upload in that 100 days so the more realistic time period would be 120 days. People wait 120 days to get a simple item and you can't even wait a short time period like the length of summer break for possibly the biggest release graal has ever made. That's sad. Some people are never happy and always want more.
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!