Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Why Vendhin? Why? *HOW TO GET FREE SABER*

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    You know if you hate vendhin for doing this? You should take your revenge wanna know how? Get 125 EC's and laugh at him and say I'm like much better than a 100 EC saber .. He will be mad and you will enjoy your new double saber
    I'm pretty sure Vendhin won't be mad if you get a dual saber lol.

this woudnt have happend if he announced it but who cares ...
    we can't do anything now except time travel

I would like a flamethrower when i win Hide and Seek k bye
    That's Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    I tried to get people to calm down by giving the server +1EC.

Please do understand that this isn't something that happens every month, don't act like it's a server-breaking case of mega-abuse.
    Yes! Thats right what said reno! He gave us ec! But mr, reno dorvay! The thing is: 100 EC = 1 EC???!!! 100 EC = FLAME THROWER! U KNOW WHAT IT IS! MY DREAM IS TO GET SABER + FLAME THROWER! U should give us 100 ec so we can calm down! LOL
    ineffable.

This is simple jealousy at work. Instead of wasting your time crying in a fit of rage then posting here do events and earn ec.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Canavi View Post
    Im pretty sure we don't have staff younger then 14 not too sure, thats across the whole iEra team, we have a varied ranged of adults and teens who help on Era =]
    The age for being admin is 13 and above.
    Not 14.

Even Vendhin stopped posting,nits a useless post full of jealousy ..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    Jail Vendhin, actually, better yet, have him be headed!
    I already have a head though.
    OOHHH you mean "beheaded"?

In all seriousness, we will not tolerate inappropriate threats or insults towards others.
    If you continue to talk to like that your forum account will be banned and the corresponding graal account (if it's linked) will be jailed.

Banned
    I don't see any point in this thread. All Vendhin did, was being generous. Wouldn't you be happy if you got something cool for free? Is it because you don't begrudge it to him? Jealousy is inappropriate, and pointless considering that anyone could have won the event; "Sodapop" was skilled and experienced enough to win the event. He may be lucky to win such a rare item, but seriously - what would you have said if you won the item? The same?
    I doubt that, to be honest.
    And please do not blame Vendhin, he has already contributed so much to this community and is probably one of the hardest-working people on the team. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    I already have a head though. OOHHH you mean "beheaded"? In all seriousness, we will not tolerate inappropriate threats or insults towards others. If you continue to talk to like that your forum account will be banned and the corresponding graal account (if it's linked) will be jailed.
    It was obviously a joke, don't be a cry baby.