Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spar Lag!!!! $#! +

Spar Lag!!!! $#! +

I feel something needs to be added to stop the lag. It's unfair. Sparring someone who you clearly have more skill than and they win because lag. Is it possible to add a ping detector? If there ping is so low they can't que? Just an idea ty.

Soldier
    Just let spar stay how it is and quit the complaining about every single thing that you don't like,you win some and lose some,you act like your gonna fall apart just from a lost or two, at the end of the day you know who better .

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Fer View Post
    Just let spar stay how it is and quit the complaining about every single thing that you don't like,you win some and lose some,you act like your gonna fall apart just from a lost or two, at the end of the day you know who better .
    I'm not being as dramatic as you are. It's just an idea. They already detect ping and kick during tournament. Alot of people would agree the lag is an issue.

are you like mentally ill? how could you just let spar stay like that and allow laggers to become the best when that's abuse? some abuse lag on purpose for an easy win, that needs to stop and also the server needs to stop being utter garbage hamster wheel pile of crap (no offense, but thats how bad it is)

Eat a snickers bro

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

If someone is lagging you simply melee them and you win,Lagging with spar is actually quite hard on both sides,I mean you get sprayed a ton of bullets and the guy lagging also gets hit with a ton of bullets when lagging I think we should have this.
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

^Trueee

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

yes, i think we need to add it because man with uzis win you with spam+lag it is annoying

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

As its been said multiple times before;
    there is absolutely nothing we can do to fix the lag. Its Toonslab side, i'd appreciate if threads were discontinued to be made about lag.
    PM me if you don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    As its been said multiple times before;
    there is absolutely nothing we can do to fix the lag. Its Toonslab side, i'd appreciate if threads were discontinued to be made about lag.
    PM me if you don't understand.
    However Rockstar, I do recall in the previous gst john added a code in where it would automatically kick a player if their ping is too high then the set amount he chose, maybe something similar could be added in spar? but instead of kicking automatically when you're already in the spar make it so they cant join the queue at all? just an idea.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.