Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: What Is Happening?!

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    Yes because you totally know what I can and can't do. Good on you.
    lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    Stop posting and show us then....

I actually can't believe you guys are acting like this, out of our whole staff team there are only few who do lots events, the others are busy working...
    Also may I request, before you complain about content not being produced fast enough, get on the server and help us do it, don't want to invest time in the game? Stop playing the game and complaining on the forums.
    Gees...
    I apologize for the above but c'mon, don't expect content with a click of the fingers...
    this.

I actually can't believe you guys are acting like this, out of our whole staff team there are only few who do lots events, the others are busy working...
    Also may I request, before you complain about content not being produced fast enough, get on the server and help us do it, don't want to invest time in the game? Stop playing the game and complaining on the forums. Gees...
    I apologise for the above but c'mon, don't expect content with a click of the fingers...
    I don't actually really care about the content, I understand you guys are paid volunteers. What I care about is all these constant crappy ETAs that are always false. Don't open your mouth.

Why would I want to help something that I don't get to keep profits for let a lone get a pay check? I am a PLAYER, do not expect me to help out in anyway. If I walk into a store is it my duty to help the staff members there? Don't think so, not at all.

Banned

Also may I request, before you complain about content not being produced fast enough, get on the server and help us do it, don't want to invest time in the game? Stop playing the game and complaining on the forums.
    Gees...
    I apologize for the above but c'mon, don't expect content with a click of the fingers...
    I'm sick and tired of the same words being said by the staffs.
    Especially from those who works as a PR(the new scrubs). A PR's job is basically just a communicating bot and does nothing.
    It's a damn shame to see what this game has become. Why can't you staffs give a better answer rather than re-stating the same quotes over & over again?

Why not put it in your status "try doing our jobs before complaining."
    Won't that make life easier than EXPLAINING? God, the outcome is downright disgraceful.
    This thread is making me wanna puke, all the SAME things said. Come on, you can give better answers than that can't you?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I'm sick and tired of the same words being said by the staffs.
    Especially from those who works as a PR(the new scrubs). A PR's job is basically just a communicating bot and does nothing.
    It's a damn shame to see what this game has become. Why can't you staffs give a better answer rather than re-stating the same quotes over & over again?

Why not put it in your status "try doing our jobs before complaining."
    Won't that make life easier than EXPLAINING? God, the outcome is downright disgraceful.
    This thread is making me wanna puke, all the SAME things said. Come on, you can give better answers than that can't you?
    Want to know why we give you the same answers?
    Because we can't say anything else, do you expect us to say 'we do nothing because we suck at making content'
    No, because its not true, we have projects which are yes, nearing completion, we just don't want to give out details because we want to make it a surprise for you players, instead of you knowing everything thats in development we
    want to suprise you with content which will make you be like 'Woah' not 'meh' but we can't do this because we have to answer peoples complaining about it.
    *Sigh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    I don't actually really care about the content, I understand you guys are paid volunteers. What I care about is all these constant crappy ETAs that are always false. Don't open your mouth.

Why would I want to help something that I don't get to keep profits for let a lone get a pay check? I am a PLAYER, do not expect me to help out in anyway. If I walk into a store is it my duty to help the staff members there? Don't think so, not at all.
    You also don't really have the right to complain the way you do-
    Lets say you're in a store and you can't find the item you want, you ask them about the item, they say they don't have it, but wait because its coming but you're already complaining about, which puts pressure on them to do their job.
    Does that seem fair to you?

If they said, 'Your item will be ready next week' I come back next week and it's still not in, I still wouldn't complain. However if they continued to do this over and over, I would start to get mad. Moral of the story is, don't open your mouth.

I wouldn't be asking for me to help the server either by the way, your very job is absolutely useless and does nothing to better Era iPhone. I bet you guys (think) you do a lot, but the reality is, a monkey could do your job. It's not hard compared to all the other development teams. Weren't you the one who was the bad level artist turned player relations? Did developing get too hard?
    Last edited by Unofficial Era News; 09-19-2014 at 11:51 PM.

Banned
    Want to know why we give you the same answers?
    Because we can't say anything else, do you expect us to say 'we do nothing because we suck at making content'
    No, because its not true, we have projects which are yes, nearing completion, we just don't want to give out details because we want to make it a surprise for you players, instead of you knowing everything thats in development we
    want to suprise you with content which will make you be like 'Woah' not 'meh' but we can't do this because we have to answer peoples complaining about it.
    *Sigh
    The PR job is the most easiest thing to handle especially if you're a newbie.
    All you need to do is just talk to people about in-game relatives and questions. Nobody said you can talk to your other friends and ignore the amount of PMs you've received.
    The abuse of /clearpms should be removed if they don't want to work their job.
    They don't even have enough knowledge to become one, I don't understand the hiring system anymore.
    I remember how some people got hired because of what they've shown to the game, but this is a PR position you're talking about.

I don't mind if the contents or upcoming projects is a little bit exposed to me. Because I don't seem like the kind of guy who just tells ANYBODY what will be coming or what will be taking place soon.
    This is about how the game is being ruined by those stuck-up newly hired PRs(mainly I blame the new PRs(not considering the ones whom I know since 2011) because they're the one who definitely stink at their job).

I can't find a decent PR who actually works really well and answers ALL questions properly– the ones who I acknowledge & respect was involved in 2011-2012 gameplay.
    They lack of knowledge, don't deserve to be hired. If they're 90% using their admin account, why can't they use that 10%(around 5-10mins) to surf Era-Go?

Well this topic took the wrong turn. 0-0

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)