Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Something I want to suggest for Era

Lightbulb Something I want to suggest for Era

Here are my suggestion

1. = There are some rude word in other language such as "puto" or "cibai". Both are different language rude words, there are still much different language rude word so admin should find it out and remove or avoid them.
    2. = There are still much places for other Event Items in Event house second floor, hope admin may made a competition like designing Event Items.
    3. = Many players doesn't know much about guns, so I suggest that admin may make a Gun Info House, and add every single guns, put on its stats,and let players enable to try, like warp into another room with a NPC.
    4. = Players hate crab that they dugged out get killed by others player and those player get the crab shells while the digger was also attacking the crab, so I suggest that crab shell should be own by the digger.
    5. = AA-12 gun stats should be change because someone recently asked me about AA-12, and he not goona buy it because he thought it is same as the stats.
    6. = And about Gun Info house in 3rd suggestion, admin should also teach about Fire Rate, Freeze Rate and more, because newbie may don't know about it.
    7. = There also a glitch keep happening in fort, rank member didn't recruit some other player but they have our tag and doesn't in our gang list and we don't know if they receive fort reward, admin should check this out.

Thats all for my suggestion, hope everyone like it
    Good luck to everyone that had applied for Player Relations or Gani staff, good luck to myself too

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone are welcome to reply and list our your suggestion

Si tienes rason porque ay muchos que hablan espanol y la palabra puto si es mala

I just found a new hack generator in Facebook, I think admin should block it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ikaz420 View Post
    Si tienes rason porque ay muchos que hablan espanol y la palabra puto si es mala
    Estoy de acuerdo con su palabra, porque yo no sé mucho de español y me enteré por Google Translate
    Last edited by Ren; 10-19-2014 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Suspicious link. Report Graal hacks in Letter to Staff please

let's see.
    all gun related stuff are directed to the ga's and not the prs as they do not generally specialize in that area.
    concerning your request for aa12 to be buffed,remember there are many other significantly better guns out there for you to choose,so you should tell your friend that not just hoping for ga's to buff it.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    let's see.
    all gun related stuff are directed to the ga's and not the prs as they do not generally specialize in that area.
    concerning your request for aa12 to be buffed,remember there are many other significantly better guns out there for you to choose,so you should tell your friend that not just hoping for ga's to buff it.
    What I mean is, now the AA-12 stats is 7dmg, shoot 3 or 2 bullet at once, not stacked, 24 clip size. What they think is like this but real one is 6dmg, shoot 3 at once, thats the problem... :/

This thread is spoiled due to AA-12 suggestion

Banned
    Wow.
    I find it racist to remove something that admins don't know about.
    It's like saying I speak to you in Chinese, and you think it's racist when you don't know the meaning.
    All this time iEra had never removed any words regarding to others who don't know English.

Removing someone's own personal language is a devious act to make this game curse-free.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Wow.
    I find it racist to remove something that admins don't know about.
    It's like saying I speak to you in Chinese, and you think it's racist when you don't know the meaning.
    All this time iEra had never removed any words regarding to others who don't know English.

Removing someone's own personal language is a devious act to make this game curse-free.
    Shi ren tou, bian tai lau, ben tan.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe xD not alot people know it so i dont know about this.
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Itkitt FAS View Post

- - - Updated - - -

it's ben dan*

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Itkitt FAS View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That's the point of being a real fool.
    Googling online about other languages and using it at others is just wrong.
    It's not the people who knows the language to be at fault, it's those who insists on using their language at others.