Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Crypt

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Inferring from what snk said,If both nobes gangs are going to only receive 1 prize,What will happen to the second place prize?
    will drow get it?
    and the 4th top gang to get the 3rd place prize?

We should've been informed,Now Nobes' efforts are just gone .

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

I don't understand why 1st and 2nd will receive one prize. So what if Nobes has 2 gangs working for crypt? 1st place should get a prize, 2nd place should get a different prize, and 3rd place should get a different prize.

Really unfair... Snk already said crypt is over, extending it so we have a CHANCE of losing just ruins era more. If it was "unfair" that 2different gangs with some of the same members won the same event why didn't it happen last year? The same thing happened and we got to keep both prizes. If no one else can beat our score than we should get both prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Maybe because it would be really unfair if the same people gets to keep 2 prizes for one event.
    That's just my thinking, or maybe it's also Snk's thought.
    Doesn't change the fact that we worked for both positions. It doesn't change the fact that we had people who wasted hundreds of thousands of graalats on heals. It doesn't change the fact that we've sacrificed our plans just to be able to do the runs. We are completely deserving of both first and second.

Just make a gang called WeAreAgainstYourIdea, rec all of nobes and take it to #1-2,haha.
    But talking serious, you should give another gang an opportunity.. I once saw a man say "I like nobes, but I'm so damn tired of them winning everything" although you guys did work hard for your places that you are on now. Maybe snk wouldn't mind giving the members who helped your second gang but not the first a prize and give those who were in the first and second only 1.
    stating that, like I said before, you guys did work for your places, so it would rather be fair to give you all 2 prizes
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I find this sort of unfair due to what the news said, it clearly said that the deadline was November 7th therefore it gives no right to take away the time. matter in fact last year nobes and pixels won. It also takes away other peoples chance of winning an item who ACTUALLY worked for it. The players had enough time to try and didn't succeed. Both gangs worked really hard for almost 4-5 hours to win a prize.. As a result, this is a Halloween event not a thanksgiving event, if you add more time it clearly shows the staff is weak with escalating time.

NOT A BRAG, just statement, .
    Last edited by Geo; 11-08-2014 at 03:23 PM.

It makes sense why snk extended the deadline now.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

We all know if any other gang got 1st and 2nd place snk would be okay with it.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Just make a gang called WeAreAgainstYourIdea, rec all of nobes and take it to #1-2,haha.
    But talking serious, you should give another gang an opportunity.. I once saw a man say "I like nobes, but I'm so damn tired of them winning everything" although you guys did work hard for your places that you are on now. Maybe snk wouldn't mind giving the members who helped your second gang but not the first a prize and give those who were in the first and second only 1.
    stating that, like I said before, you guys did work for your places, so it would rather be fair to give you all 2 prizes
    he is tired of us working hard and spending time? wow k...

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by iT'sJake! View Post
    I think 1st and 2nd should get prizes, but maybe he said that because it might affect the prizes there will be.?
    what