Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Crypt

The amount of greed here is crazy, I think that both Nobes and drows second gangs should both be compleatly taken out of the running all together, it's unfair what both gangs are doing and you should not be rewarded for this, really quite shocked at the amount of crying because U can't get two prizes it's a joke. Give other gangs a shot and get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by mine View Post
    The amount of greed here is crazy, I think that both Nobes and drows second gangs should both be compleatly taken out of the running all together, it's unfair what both gangs are doing and you should not be rewarded for this, really quite shocked at the amount of crying because U can't get two prizes it's a joke. Give other gangs a shot and get over it.
    This tho

Gangs like Nobes and Mario are greedy selfish people, imo. They shouldn't be allowed to win. Give other gangs a chance instead of hogging the prizes to yourselves.

Sent from my Event using Forum Fiend v1.2.11.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Drow has done nothing wrong so did nobes we just competed for places and prizes, that's what the game is mainly about.. (TO VERSE) Just because one gang is really good doesn't give you the right to say both gangs should be taken out, your opinion does not matter in this statement..

NOT A BRAG, Just a statement,

Big Cheese
    It's a game; you have to aim for more stuff and more stuff...

My opinion is my opinion that's What forums are for so I'll have my say thanks m8.yes it is idiotic and greedy I'm sure ifreeze and drow would be saying the same thing if they were the gang cheated out of third

Big Cheese
    My opinion is my opinion that's What forums are for so I'll have my say thanks m8.yes it is idiotic and greedy I'm sure ifreeze and drow would be saying the same thing if they were the gang cheated out of third
    how were you cheated out of third lol

Being a Drow and MARIOisMAD member I won't complain about this lol. Yes indeed people skipped homework etc. but that is their choice not the time of the crypt. Many many reports have been said in Nobes using glitches such as the player will be on tag but does not appear in the gang list which lets you have a ton load of members. I am not saying this is true or if it is a rumor. For all we know it can be true. With this you guys can't hog rewards anymore

Not me. The gang that came in after these greedy people made two gangs each.

Quote Originally Posted by Pobelter View Post
    Being a Drow and MARIOisMAD member I won't complain about this lol. Yes indeed people skipped homework etc. but that is their choice not the time of the crypt. Many many reports have been said in Nobes using glitches such as the player will be on tag but does not appear in the gang list which lets you have a ton load of members. I am not saying this is true or if it is a rumor. For all we know it can be true. With this you guys can't hog rewards anymore
    well it's not true, we healed each other that's why they put the pumpkins where the leader boards are at, it is hard to reach a level like ours but it still proves that we didn't glitch because I was the 2nd last survivor there, so I would know..