Thread: Improvement ideas, MUST NOT RESIST CLICKING THIS THREAD, ( i clicked it )

Lightbulb Improvement ideas, MUST NOT RESIST CLICKING THIS THREAD, ( i clicked it )

okay, so i've been asking arround in era city of what they or i might like, so here are some suggestionzzzz:
    *for colors
    - something darker then "darkolivegreen"
    -Pure gold color
    -obsidian color ( black purple )
    -periwinkle ( Deep pink )
    *for weapons
    - a verry fast and accurate weapon that shoots 15-16 bullets/second and shoots only 1 bullet that has a bag of the 3x the weapon shots/second and deals 6 damage
    - a giant cannon that shoots a giant bullet that deals 15-20 damage with extreamly slow shot and EXTREAMLY slow reload ( 1 bullet shot and 1 bag )
    -Lazer pistol that does a shot of a row of lazer that deals 5 damage that pierce through anything for 3 meters far with slow shot and slow reload ( add slowness[self] and damage continuous [ gain damage as long they are in the lazer])
    -shot machine gun ( herd about "danmaku" games?, with this gun, it will be like that danmaku games, BUT the bullet does 2 damage only )
    *melee weapons
    -gundam bomb ( a melee that does explosion when hit a target wont damage you but deals 5 damage and explosion burn damage when hit )
    -OP MELEE ( deals 0.5 damage but does ALL negative effects to the one that got hit 100% ( including shadow warp ) a verry fast melee )
    -derp's sword ( for next april fool's vip item, this sword deals 10 damage but poisons yourself and confuse yourself as side effects + randoom hit )
    -Dungaree's dual chainsaw ( deals 8 damage and really fast, does burn damage and will knock enemies away ( burn 80% will happen and knockback 10% )
    -Luqu's whip ( we got jeni's but this whip does 9 damage for mobs but 8 for player, it knock mobs away from you making them hard to get close to you )

Thats for today, i'll suggest more if i could

- - - Updated - - -

WHY IS NOBODY LOOKING AT THIS T_T
    Last edited by ZEROPHOS; 10-23-2014 at 12:41 PM. Reason: adding stuffz

Soldier
    The guns and melee is kind of OP

umm i see a website says that the maximum dmg is 15 only
    visit my profile on: http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...4-Graal1417154
    Name in Era: Flaze
    HAYABUSA
    inactive XD long time open once don't miss me
    Lol name: flazeping( if u play add me XD my ranked team all pro if u want play ranked inv them 80% will win)
    garena name :flaze.ping

Quote Originally Posted by Graal1417154 View Post
    umm i see a website says that the maximum dmg is 15 only
    well... even so it has an extreamly slow reload, while able to walk around ( 30 secs to reload )

- - - Updated - - -

and not accurate

30 seconds to reload is way too long. I understand that it needs to have a slow reload but half of a minute just for that? No.
    Have a question? PM me!

My Favorite Dragon:

Click them and give them views!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROPHOS View Post
    okay, so i've been asking arround in era city of what they or i might like, so here are some suggestionzzzz:
    *for colors
    - something d arker then "darkolivegreen"
    -Pure gold color
    -obsidian color ( black purple )
    -periwinkle ( Deep pink )
    *for weapons
    - a verry fast and accurate weapon that shoots 15-16 bullets/second and shoots only 1 bullet that has a bag of the 3x the weapon shots/second and deals 6 damage
    [I]- a giant cannon that shoots a giant bullet that deals 15-20 damage with extreamly slow shot and EXTREAMLY slow reload ( 1 bullet shot and 1 bag )[/B]
    -Lazer pistol that does a shot of a row of lazer that deals 5 damage that pierce through anything for 3 meters far with slow shot and slow reload ( add slowness[self] and damage continuous [ gain damage as long they are in the lazer])
    -shot machine gun ( herd about "danmaku" games?, with this gun, it will be like that danmaku games, BUT the bullet does 2 damage only )
    *melee weapons
    -gundam bomb ( a melee that does explosion when hit a target wont damage you but deals 5 damage and explosion burn damage when hit )
    -OP MELEE ( deals 0.5 damage but does ALL negative effects to the one that got hit 100% ( including shadow warp ) a verry fast melee )
    -derp's sword ( for next april fool's vip item, this sword deals 10 damage but poisons yourself and confuse yourself as side effects + randoom hit )
    -Dungaree's dual chainsaw ( deals 8 damage and really fast, does burn damage and will knock enemies away ( burn 80% will happen and knockback 10% )
    -Luqu's whip ( we got jeni's but this whip does 9 damage for mobs but 8 for player, it knock mobs away from you making them hard to get close to you )

Thats for today, i'll suggest more if i could

- - - Updated - - -

WHY IS NOBODY LOOKING AT THIS T_T
    Why is it so OP and ridiculously for stuff happens... We dont need those colors, its already on VIP we need a Real Brown and a Real Orange, plus A REALLY REAL DARK RED
    Visit my Profilehttp://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?10258-iEureka

Answering: Questions, Problems, and Stuff

Com. Battle me at DelugeRPG: Retem45

Click Me!

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    This thread should be moved to the Weapon ideas

20 dmg + explosion + extreme freeze?

You'll be killed while reloading. And it will be impossible to have a 15+ damage gun on iEra.