Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Admin's ignorance

Although most of the staff try to reply to every single message, sometimes we get caught up with an issue that might take maybe 5 minutes. Within this 5 minutes the staff member may not be actively looking at their PMs. Now you can imagine after 5 minutes the PMs start to build up, it's not odd that in over 5 minutes a staff member could have around 20 PMs. As much as we love to reply to the messages, it just becomes too difficult. Unfortunately we aren't robots. However I can vouch for every staff member that we do try our best. Sorry if we don't get to your message! If you really need our help leave us a kik message or a Private message on the forums.

Thanks! Hope this clears up some of the issues!

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Close the thread.
    They will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROPHOS View Post
    Ehem, good evening Grallians, as you know the admins has been asking us to pm them for help, am i right? and i am sure all of you know that here are some COMPLAINS that i will do and will give some SUGGESTION to make this situation better

1. the admin now has been verry ignorant lately, i tried to msg them so that they can help me get info cuz maybe the events are too hard to undertand or how do i get this or that or where or what, so i think it's better for admins must be more responsible for the situation, or else, i wont depend on admins again ( me and mr.mallet )

2. admins are always /vanish right? if so... why do players still can see them working or stuff like that sometimes :/ i've seen an admin working before ( a yellow named player who is flying through the wall of a shop ), please be aware when players can see you they will add you as a friend

3. events admin, sometimes events are just sooo not fair, i demand for more and new fun events in the events house D:< !!!! cuz the admins always do the same thing all over and over again, like THERE IS NO OTHER GAMES!!! D:< !!!!!!!!! ( srsly, sometimes, they never do a game, NEVER [ mun, i'm talkn about you ], add more evnts )

- - - Updated - - -

4. active spy admins, players need 100% spy on them so that they wont get caught doing illegal stuff in the game, so please, be more active or hire more active admins
    Being ignorant does not refer to ignoring
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)