Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much Hp Should A Base Flag Have?

Gz should stay the same in my opinion or even get lowerd because (unless this changed havent competivly based in a while) unless your in the flag room you don't get kicked out of the base when you lose the base.

Gz-50, lethal-100-125, bbz-80, bh-80, Tachi-75, pz-75, emines-75, mafia-75. I've scaled these by how easily rushed each base is gz should remain 50 because it's already easy to keep attackers away from the flag whereas bh, bbz, and lethal are easily rushed.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Why would all bases need to be the same? Just wondering
    I say all bases should be 75. The levels of each base differentiate the challenge for each base, but if the hp was made to accommodate the levels, all bases would have a similar experience. 75 seems like an appropriate number because it is slightly higher to reduce flag rushing (plus the hit timer is removed, so flag rushers die faster) and it provides ample time for a group of attackers to take the flag after killing all of the defenders.

Lethal-100, gz-50, guerre-50, bbz-75, bh-75, mafia-75, pz-75. This being because it stops the flag rushers and at lethal there are more rushers so it should be more. Guerre as gangster are already huge bases so they don't need changed. The others need balanced.

Lethal 100
    BBZ 75
    BH 75
    Mafia 75
    Tachi 75
    GZ 50
    Pirate 50

My guess.
    -Johnaudi

Quote Originally Posted by Master BAW View Post
    Lethal-100, gz-50, guerre-50, bbz-75, bh-75, mafia-75, pz-75. This being because it stops the flag rushers and at lethal there are more rushers so it should be more. Guerre as gangster are already huge bases so they don't need changed. The others need balanced.
    Yeah pretty much what you said, except PZ one.
    -Johnaudi

Yep, i agree too.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Can you make a thread asking saying something like

Black Holst Fort- 50 hp
    Gangster Zone Fort- 100 hp

So players can discuss and come to an agreement?

thanks
    Other way around snk bases that are short to get to make them high hp (100) and bases with long distances to get to like guerre zone and gangster zone less(75) because where flag rushing is more common are in short distance bases because the gang can keep lowering it down and keep coming back fast if they die and flag was around 15 other members rush it.

Places like gangster zone and guerre Long flag distance-75, places like Pz,bh,bbz, Tachi,mafia-100 , and lethal idk what to say its tough because pkers would want it low and basers will want it high I say 100.

Make us have 100 hp
    Do you have any Questions regarding to Era? Do you have any problems? Any concerns? Pm me!!