Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: refund system for ec items?

So again; you guys essentially want to rent these items? x.x

Lol this is a terrible idea. Since these items are droppable and therefore tradeable, people could get an umbrella, trade it for a chaplain(75 ec) refund it and get 75 ec without winning an event.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by magicwhistle View Post
    exchange my bamboo kiwi hyrule AC and katana for a blue regular saber <3
    This is why we do not need a refund system. Everyone would just get a saber
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

I asked Jeni about ec refund

I asked Jeni if snk has refunded it.

Anyway snk is absolutely not doing it.

There may be a change.

So post this on one of the older threads..you don't have to make a brand new one..

Exclamation Refund system for events

I know you admins may have heard this a lot but i have a very good reasoning for this. I think that event items that are not droppable should be refundable for at least half of the event coins you payed for it. All droppable event melee's should not be refundable because they are easy to buy in shells then people could gain many ec for not winning a single event. Non droppable weapons on the other hand should be refundable because many people buy items not knowing if they are good or not. Also many people used their ec before the new shop came out and are greatly upset. Many players had bought event items before the new shop was released. I am sadly one of those people. I had bought mace, scimitar, and kiwi knife before the new shop was released and i greatly regret buying them. My goal is the water melee as soon as it was released but i had realized i didn't have nearly enough because I had bought those items before the water was released. I am asking you kindly if it would be possible for this option to be available to graalians sometime in the near future. Please reply to this post and tell me your opinion on this issue or if something like this may possibly be added.
    Sincerely,
    Oasis

Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

I ask that long ago and would not refund my kiwi blade because my brother bought it accidentally:c and now all want refund items cuz new shop :/

If they don't make it I will probably quit.