Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Regency Theatre Player Ideas

Lightbulb Regency Theatre Player Ideas

hey everyone,

me and Mun are resurrecting the theater very soon, but first, we need ideas from the players about what kind of shows should be put on. I saw the previous post about battle of the bands and plays and film festivals but besides that is there anything you guys would like to see the theater be used for? Comment below and if your idea is good it'll end up in the Regency Theatre! We'd like to get this place back on its feet its been too long since players and staff could run shows here.

-Pixel Ravenix

Maybe add items in there such as Popcorn, Soft Drinks, Nachos, and all the greasy movie foods to buy as sellables. Another idea would be to have a system where after the show is over, everyone can make a vote of who the best actor was or if they liked the movie, then the actor uses the points to buy melees or weapons in the regency theatre.

You will be recognised for your creative mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    Maybe add items in there such as Popcorn, Soft Drinks, Nachos, and all the greasy movie foods to buy as sellables. Another idea would be to have a system where after the show is over, everyone can make a vote of who the best actor was or if they liked the movie, then the actor uses the points to buy melees or weapons in the regency theatre.
    Love the second idea, first idea isn't needed though.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

I really like the band idea. Maybe players who get chosen to go up stage randomly get added a instrument (Vip one) but not to keep forever.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    You will be recognised for your creative mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Love the second idea, first idea isn't needed though.
    Thank you. I was also thinking about maybe being able to buy costumes for the movie you will be acting. Also maybe be able to have a GUI where you select a movie you want to be in and which characters are available.

only q&a are fun,
    and serious a band,
    cancel this idea its even worst as the comic club
    Just being me.

I feel like you could set up plays in a way.

Players remember lines for a scene of the play and use character slots for multiple costumes.
    Curtains could maybe come closed as you change scenes (backdrops, furniture, etc.) < I feel like you cold maybe do this and then have buttons behind the side curtains to load a certain scene, if that makes any sense.

I'll be here from time to time. College & Work are my priorities for now.
    If you need anything from me feel free to ask.

Small projects going on here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by iBliss View Post
    I feel like you could set up plays in a way.

Players remember lines for a scene of the play and use character slots for multiple costumes.
    Curtains could maybe come closed as you change scenes (backdrops, furniture, etc.) < I feel like you cold maybe do this and then have buttons behind the side curtains to load a certain scene, if that makes any sense.
    This sounds good. Maybe have a backstage to get into different scenes. It could have a next scene countdown on the wall to tell you when the next scene is. There could be a role for someone where they pick the color curtains, lights, a soundboard gui, and change the floor colors.

Street Boss
    Nice ideas! I will be working on some ideas, I hope you will like them c:
    Newspaper Team Staff and Gani Artist.
    iEra translator to Arabic.
    Former Zone Patrol Captain.
    IGN : Michel.
    If you have any question just ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    This sounds good. Maybe have a backstage to get into different scenes. It could have a next scene countdown on the wall to tell you when the next scene is. There could be a role for someone where they pick the color curtains, lights, a soundboard gui, and change the floor colors.
    Yeah thats what I was trying to get towards but I am to tired to explain it, thank you.

I'll be here from time to time. College & Work are my priorities for now.
    If you need anything from me feel free to ask.

Small projects going on here and there.