28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 57.14%
  • No

12 42.86%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Flame: OP or nahhh..?

Flame: OP or nahhh..?

This is a thread obviously about the Flamethrower, In my opinion it seems way over powered. If done right, a huge burst of flames could kill you/wipe out 75% of your health right there and then. It just seems so over powered to me; But the question stands do you think the flame is over powered or not. I just wanted to see what others opinions on this gun were.

Lower the dmg.
    And make the flametrower atachment not stack.
    Nerf ions hit timer and nerf Gm4 freeze.thank u
    Just being me.

It's actually not hard to beat a flame if you know what to do. Their whole spar,pk,basing plan will most likely be spam so I suggest using a high powered gun like Gm4,bar,ion etc. In my opinion it is not op.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan123 View Post
    It's actually not hard to beat a flame if you know what to do. Their whole spar,pk,basing plan will most likely be spam so I suggest using a high powered gun like Gm4,bar,ion etc. In my opinion it is not op.
    I understand that, but the fact that its a spam weapon is bad enough. I don't know it just seems so overdone, like, you could be walking around doing your PKing and out of the blue comes 50 balls of fire all seeming to simultaneously hit you and if the flamer keeps spamming the right way and has the "right strategy" they could be next to unstoppable.

Banned
    Here comes another one of this threads.

The outcome will always be the same- Flame isn't OP. And by who? Find it out yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Here comes another one of this threads.

The outcome will always be the same- Flame isn't OP. And by who? Find it out yourself.
    well thats debatable, especially if, like you said, this isnt the first one of these kinds of threads. I didnt even know that it was already brought up but I should of guessed since it does seem pretty OP.

It appears OP to me, reminds me of the ac when people used to complain how that was OP, then it was nerfed, now it's near to useless. I say Nerf it, a little.

Yep, I watch the streets by start and they are utterly filled with flamethrowers. It's so ridiculous that the area surrounding it is so laggy they can get like 5-10 kills in a matter of seconds.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Flame is OP, last time I was driving car with mission, then I saw flame and can't dodge in time, just 1 sec, im dead.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post
    Yep, I watch the streets by start and they are utterly filled with flamethrowers. It's so ridiculous that the area surrounding it is so laggy they can get like 5-10 kills in a matter of seconds.
    Reduce it's freeze and everything will be back to normal.