Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Very Big Problem That Needs Solving: VIP

Big Cheese

Very Big Problem That Needs Solving: VIP

Okay guys, so recently there's been a ton of complaints about vip; could u blame the complainers, though? Seven-thousand five-hundred gralats are being spent either for items or for the perks. We are getting the perks which are the main reason for me to buy the VIP Subscription; however, what about the items? The items we've been getting have been very bad. First the old broom is brought back, then it's replaced with hats that not all the old broom owners can get, and this month we have TRADEABLE items for the vip subscription. You can easily conclude,mfrom what you've read, that the complaints are in their place.

Lollo was very amazing as a VIP Designer; that title was BORN to be his. However, we can't just let the VIP Subscription collapse just because this creative person no longer is a staff member of iEra; Tricky, with all my respect, isn't doing enough/anything on her own. Yet, she is still our VIP Designer.
    Tricky, please excuse me, because I know you've been getting a lotttttt of hate recently and I understand how you might be feeling, but if you can't do the job please leave the position to someone who actually can.
    I DO NOT have any intention in starting any flame wars on the staff as I respect each and every one of them, even Mun who used to be a vulgar person but is now a very, very good staff member; I just wanna solve this non-ending problem. We've all had enough of this; I there's a lot of people who buy the VIP Subscription for the perks, like myself, but this is complete and utter injustice to the others who enjoy items more.

In conclusion, please solve this never-ending problem that era is facing...

true.. and i think the monthly VIP is getting delayed upon release because of this..

Admins are busy, don't force them

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    After reading the thread, maybe I'll bring back VIP items each month.
    For the next month (nov) there won't be an item. Christmas will have an item.

FYI The event coin won't be given as a substitute item.

In the new year I will reassess the situation. There are several projects which are currently taking priority.
    Just be patient boi.

No one asked or force you complainers and haters to buy the VIP

Make sure you Always checked what the new VIP Items are before you buy it
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Banned
    How exactly do you want us to check when we don't know what it will look like nor what stats it has?

Quote Originally Posted by CircusAfro View Post
    Just be patient boi.
    What I don't get is that Snk hired tricky to be the VIP designer to have the GFX artists work on big projects.
    But now it seems like Snk is worrying about the VIP too, Last 2 months or so we got a hammer, Guess who it was designed by? olirus, That being said, 1 GFX artist just spent time working on the VIP item instead of big projects, as Snk stated. So it all goes back to tricky and her responsibility. It seems as if she's not taking her job seriously enough, she applied for Zone GFX for god knows what and got accepted, That being said, She now has 2 jobs... 1 that she hasn't focused on for like 3 months, and 1 that she focuses on, yet... she still has 2 jobs.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Well yeah,and player made vip are they also not accepting
    Just being me.

There's nothing wrong with having two jobs, heck I have more than two. Just wished she was active more working on VIP
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Reason why VIP is so horrible is because, Snk hired Tricky and I, both a team together. Team was splitted by someone for a reason. Even all admins busy, Gani is hard to do, cause she doesn't know how to. She doesn't know coding. So tricky being all by herself doesn't make her too happy. Lollo was great, yes. Just don't shove him up Tricky's face how great he is. (Ace would be nice for VIP Designer, lol.) Why can't the Graphics Team do VIP? All Graphics Team, not single VIP Designer. They are "Graphics" so they can do the VIP.