Thread: This needs to be fixed on the new iPhone 6

Unhappy This needs to be fixed on the new iPhone 6

So I recently got the new IPhone 6 and when I started playing Graal I saw the keypads disappearing, so when I started playing i saw the left keypad(to walk) and the right keypad(to hit/shoot) would disapear only if I were to hit the middle or mis hit the key pad which in both would disapear and if I were to hold the screen it would zoom in as much as I would like to it would make my character not be able to move unless I take my hands off the screen. I noticed that when I played with the iPhone 5 I had no trouble with the keypads but this time I realized it was going out all wrong for me..

As a result I would like help to fix this problem as the original iPhone 5 keypads or whatever it's called in terms that I may not know of, I would try to recommend to enlarge the keypads and try to fix the zoom in problem.

Thanks for reading this and please contact me back if you can.

maybe the scripting team or programming team accidently did a wrong thing.
    My Levels Thread

When will this be fixed? Because im wanting to spar/base but this keypads and zoom in problem prevent me from playing

U need tell snk fix it like ipadmini

I cannot contact snk only and high admin can for me but thats why im on forums to find out how to get this fixed plus its the iphone 6 I'm talking about not the ipadmini lol.

Ik already ipad mini admin coming out many player report about screen so snk fix it
    Last edited by lkh5966; 12-30-2014 at 01:26 AM.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by lkh5966 View Post
    Ik already ipad admin coming out many player report about screen so snk fix it
    What?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    What?
    Basically what he said is not related to topic. Not trying to be harsh here, but it's the truth.

I've heard from many iPhone 6 users about having some 'hard time' issues with their Era gameplay.
    Hopefully Alpho should fixed it since he knows most of the things about the iPhone 6 and 6+.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    We have an ongoing discussion here:http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...s-optimization
    Perhaps you can share your thoughts with us there.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!