Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus optimization

I would recommend an admin (high staff to enlarge the keys and keypads (the movement pad and shooting pad. I also recommend that the zoom in part should be removed because when i miss tap the keypad the keypads disappear meaning i cannot move my character unless i let go. So as a result i would ask for admins to fix
    1.enlarge the keypads(in settings)
    2.remove the zoom in part
    3. Make the keys larger too

These things can come helpful to players who are use to playing with the previous generations of phones

I also want to put out there if you touch the middle of the screen while playing it will disappear

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Oh do you mean the screen drag function,Where you joysticks and buttons will disappear if you touched/drag/swipe the middle of the screen?
    I believe you can disable that in your options,Or is it part of the new zoom in/out feature that alpho worked on where you don't have the option to remove it?

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Theres no option to disable the zoom in/out in the options, its simply a two finger pull out that makes it difficult to play around.

I believe the remaining problems to the iphone 6 and the iphone 6 plus is that

1. The keypads are way in the corner
    2. The keypads are very small
    3. The zoom in/out gets in the way(i recommend a option to zoom in and out instead of doing it manually)
    4. The right hotkeys i recommend to enlarge it because the screen is now far bigger than the regular Iphone 4, iphone4s, iphone 5, and iphone 5s
    5. The disappearing keypads is an URGENT NEED TO FIX, most players will find it very difficult to play on if your character randomly stops moving for a lousy mis touch to the keypad

All these recommendations may help new coming players that are wanting to play on their new phone.

Oh and just so you know i have the iphone 6 so i thats why I'm putting a recommendation list so it can help the developers know what's wrong with the new IPhone 6 and plus

Who can fix this?

This needs a bump. Something needs to be done about the controls.

I completely agree someone has to fix everything that i have stated lol

They make gun more easier to get hard it take fover

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davantepatterson View Post
    They make gun more easier to get hard it take fover
    What?