Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Congratulations Jordy!

All I see here is hate comments, seriously Jordy was never arrogant. You linked his hiring with him knowing some PRs, and mine with 'paying' people to recommend me.
    Make sure of what you know and then come post something useful.

Congrats Jordy you truly deserve it =)
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    All I see here is hate comments, seriously Jordy was never arrogant. You linked his hiring with him knowing some PRs, and mine with 'paying' people to recommend me.
    Make sure of what you know and then come post something useful.

Congrats Jordy you truly deserve it =)
    He was never arrogant in your eyes.

Banned
    Mun honestly i think you should shut up. Wasent you the one that was ripping people off in the trade tables before? Saying help me ripp this guy. You have no idea how jordy is hmm wonder why maybe because he is your best bud. And when serveral complains come in on him should we listnen to you our the all other graalians. Staff team should look into this because i thought they said people with bad tepuptation shouldbt be in the staff team. Here is one

Quote Originally Posted by Saiz View Post
    Mun honestly i think you should shut up. Wasent you the one that was ripping people off in the trade tables before? Saying help me ripp this guy. You have no idea how jordy is hmm wonder why maybe because he is your best bud. And when serveral complains come in on him should we listnen to you our the all other graalians. Staff team should look into this because i thought they said people with bad tepuptation shouldbt be in the staff team. Here is one
    Muns like one of the only admin that always responds to questions. Always host events and participates in auctions. And actually listens to players. Idk what he did prior but he's doing an excellent job now. So give Jordy a chance before you crucify him.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    Muns like one of the only admin that always responds to questions. Always host events and participates in auctions. And actually listens to players. Idk what he did prior but he's doing an excellent job now. So give Jordy a chance before you crucify him.
    I've done wrong I confess, but Jordy is really good trust me on this one =)
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    Don't compare Mun to Jordy, yes Mun used to rip and even I used to rip in trade tables heck the point of trading is to rip by trading to profit... Jordy is different and no matter how good of a job he will do on his PR we will always look to him as the guy who was a disgusting cuz of events. He will get the PR job done and I know that or else he wouldnt apply and wouldnt make friendships with 3 PR's. Its a bit like scamming , the scammer didnt do anything illegal but it was still hurtful to the victim. Same thing applies to Jordy, when he used to be a jerk after winning races and suddenly making fun of my wifi after winning crate race, what he did wasnt illegal to becoming a staff but it caused me to have a giant amount of hatred towards him.
    Last edited by Ace; 01-01-2015 at 10:18 PM. Reason: *