Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 68.57%
  • No

11 31.43%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The one about the Ghost M4

Are you high? Don't change the stats of a gun just because people don't know how to beat it. If you do listen to people's complaints about guns, then you're going to "balance" out every gun so that they're all equal.

Oh and why not nerf p2ks as well, since their fire rate is out of control, along with their freeze.

will the attachment be free?

Quote Originally Posted by xBryan225 View Post
    Are you high? Don't change the stats of a gun just because people don't know how to beat it. If you do listen to people's complaints about guns, then you're going to "balance" out every gun so that they're all equal.
    "because people don't know how to beat it?" There's simply no way someone can dodge the spam of that thing.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

You should play more bitszam and actually see that gm4 is not that op as you think,you are just basing your opinions on stats and not actually hands-on performance.

If you put a player with M4a3 vs Gm4,the gm4 will get rekt,gm4 has some sort of a hit timer,it takes almost the whole clip to kill a person lol where the m4a3 in spar each bullet that hits u dmg you,thats why some players think the m4a3 has stacked dmg.

So the spam on gm4 its kinda useless lol it just scares ppl but not actually doing the dmg it supposed to do,and ive seen ppl beat gm4 with vector,so yeah this poll is actually biased and thats wrong if you are nerfing a gun thats cost nearly 200k based on the opinion of few ppl.

You might be the guns admin and say " well i couldnt care what a single person says...gona nerf it anyways" but i find it annoying this stupid weapon system that era has,its so broken.Its like selling fradulent items to ppl "Look at this weapon is awesome right now but it cost $80 irl dollars,come get yours > " *Few months later gun gets stats changes for the worst,giggle*

All guns are based on skill. I think the balance is fine. I own both guns. Used for different situations .

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    You should play more bitszam and actually see that gm4 is not that op as you think,you are just basing your opinions on stats and not actually hands-on performance.

If you put a player with M4a3 vs Gm4,the gm4 will get rekt,gm4 has some sort of a hit timer,it takes almost the whole clip to kill a person lol where the m4a3 in spar each bullet that hits u dmg you,thats why some players think the m4a3 has stacked dmg.

So the spam on gm4 its kinda useless lol it just scares ppl but not actually doing the dmg it supposed to do,and ive seen ppl beat gm4 with vector,so yeah this poll is actually biased and thats wrong if you are nerfing a gun thats cost nearly 200k based on the opinion of few ppl.

You might be the guns admin and say " well i couldnt care what a single person says...gona nerf it anyways" but i find it annoying this stupid weapon system that era has,its so broken.Its like selling fradulent items to ppl "Look at this weapon is awesome right now but it cost $80 irl dollars,come get yours > " *Few months later gun gets stats changes for the worst,giggle*
    I said I didn't want any 'this gun is going to be useless' arguments because they are senseless. How can you think reducing clip and making the reload slower makes the gun useless i'm not going to make it like the minigun reload if that's what you think.
    And no i'm not ignoring the players and nerfing anyway, that's why I made this thread and put a poll in the first place, and currently it's 4-1 on it being nerfed.
    Also it's funny you say I don't know how the guns work because I just look at the stats, of course I know how the guns work ingame, and the hittimer isn't any different between m4a3 and gm4 because in spars all guns have a 0.2 hittimer and it depends mostly on who hits first

doode sam will it cost money or not for the add on

Suck it K4S! No more spamming for you!

Please nerf. As a pker, I believe the gm4 should be auto, but like the XFG SMG and glock, the auto should shoots way slower than tapping. don't let me get carpal tunnel syndrome.

The poll is extremely biased. Probably half the votes are just from butthurt players who always get beaten by gm4 users.

The gm4 is the second most expensive gun in the game. It deserves to be powerful.

As a previous poster said, gm4 is not as op as you think. With the right amount of skill, it is extremely easy to beat a gm4. If it was near impossible to lose with a gm4, I would expect there to be tons of noobs with 5k+ wins. Like noobs with 1.5k hours. And there arent any. I even have a friend who has a gm4 and he says that its not op for spar at all. Ive even used a gm4 myself in spar, and even if you DO spam, the players with more skill will easily dodge around the spam.

It also feels like BiTzSam isnt putting himself in the players place. None of the nerfs/buffs really affect him as an average player, so he has almost free reign when it comes to nerfs and buffs.

If this does come down to a nerf, the gm4 attachment should be free or at least cheap to satisfy the users who own a gm4.