Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ghost M4

Question Ghost M4

I just want to clarify to what I saw in spar. The Ghost M4 now is enable to change fire modes?. Am I right?

Because I saw someone changed its Fire modes, same as to HK416.

Is the Ghost M4 has the ability to change Fire modes?

Yes between Semi and Auto.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

wow whattttttt
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

what's the difference between auto and semi, I mean does the auto feature comes with a downside like longer reload time??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

The ghost m4 was nerfed. It was given auto fire to compensate for the nerf.

Banned
    http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...t-the-Ghost-M4

Stop creating threads if you're not going to search for it in other sections.

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    what's the difference between auto and semi, I mean does the auto feature comes with a downside like longer reload time??
    auto is better in my opinion if you tap the attack button hard

yes the Ghost M4 is able to switch between Automatic and Semi-Automatic

ever since it was nerfed, it couldn't tap-fire as fast as Thompson, also even if you did tap-fire with the nerfed Rate of fire, its hard so they added a Select-Fire to stop the hard time that players have to continuously tap fire like the Default rifle
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

Why you're affected when I posted huh? You dont have any authority to control me when I want to post. Why im going to search for it? even theres another easy way to find the answer for my question?, mind your own business, you're not helping here. If you're not going to help. Don't bother to go to my threads. I'm asking a question here. And the URL you had given to me. I did not find the answer for my question.

Because as I said I'm CLARIFYING

I did not find any clarification from the address you had given to me. Because in that thread, It seems like they are just voting yet for the fire modes. They are not finish yet in that thread.

And I dont even know that they have had been updated it already. That's why im asking for CLARIFICATION for what I saw in spar.

Go away here!. This is my first time to encounter a person like you, that rebuked me, that im just only asking a question.

Im seeking for help or answer.

Not for you Fking Rebuke!

( For those who finish read my reply. I apologized (except to XSTARX) for the bad word I used. XSTARX is forcing my emotion to comment it, coz he piss me off too much. Even its a simple sentence from what he said. I still get mad because, I dont like to what he said to me.)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Sir for your answered

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    well.. what xstarx wanted to tell you is probably - there is already an other thread that has all information about the nerf