Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: South Ridge Family

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Gambino View Post
    the mafia hideout is a great thing, kinda stupid he made it in honor of the southridge family, since there have been much more families around since 2010 who deserve it too.
    Cuz were in the south...all we do is play in the south... All those other gangs claim your side of town...we're the only mafia roleplay gang in the south... So that's why we got chosen for potluck cuz they know we are always down here we didnt know this would happened....when are any other gangs or families down there like us? Cuz from what I recall everyone like the north...
    SRF

Quote Originally Posted by The Goofs View Post
    Cuz were in the south...all we do is play in the south... All those other gangs claim your side of town...we're the only mafia roleplay gang in the south... So that's why we got chosen for potluck cuz they know we are always down here we didnt know this would happened....when are any other gangs or families down there like us? Cuz from what I recall everyone like the north...
    Untrue. Most off us excisted before you guys and southridge always was in our hands. But we've now granted you and your cartel allies the south. And it's working out like this.
    One of the Official Era Mafia Families - La Famiglia Gambino

Certified Diplomat

Wasn't when I started there was no families in the south and I calmed it back when I was Garcia and now as south ridge family so regardless times have change

The leader should be alcapone instead of the God father.

Untrue. Most off us excisted before you guys and southridge always was in our hands. But we've now granted you and your cartel allies the south. And it's working out like this.
    And I've never seen or herd of you guys ever being in the south I think your the one telling lies here... We took over with ease without a battle nobody was ever down there but Zoot and us...
    SRF

Banned
    Hmm...

miralos XIII keep it up eSes

Quote Originally Posted by The Goofs View Post
    And I've never seen or herd of you guys ever being in the south I think your the one telling lies here... We took over with ease without a battle nobody was ever down there but Zoot and us...
    you may have never heard of us, but gambinos been here since 2010/11. At the moment southridge is rightfully yours. but just becouse a statue looks like you it doesnt mean other families cant take it. If another family wins a fight, it's theirs. In other threads i even read its based of the classic era morano base and not off southridge family.. and also becouse you have southridge in your Gang's name it doesn't mean south will always be yours.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys lost the Zoo to The Bonnano Family, thats what i heard today atleast. is this true?

Certified Diplomat

Ggg

you may have never heard of us, but gambinos been here since 2010/11. At the moment southridge is rightfully yours. but just becouse a statue looks like you it doesnt mean other families cant take it. If another family wins a fight, it's theirs. In other threads i even read its based of the classic era morano base and not off southridge family.. and also becouse you have southridge in your Gang's name it doesn't mean south will always be yours.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys lost the Zoo to The Bonnano Family, thats what i heard today atleast. is this true?
    Carlo im sorry to tell u this but they got the statues cause theyre always protecting there turf i mean ive been to your turf and not 1 single member was theres

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyflores View Post
    Carlo im sorry to tell u this but they got the statues cause theyre always protecting there turf i mean ive been to your turf and not 1 single member was theres
    Tony, it isnt't that they got the statues. I respect these guys for being good roleplayers and putting up good fights. But they've got to agrre that if another family wins a war at their turf its no longer theirs. Just becouse they got statues doesn't mean it's theirs forever. It remains an RPG. Also putting the name of your turf in your families name is uncommon. Its original but they will still be able to be beaten of southridge in war, then when they're taking turf on northridge with southridge in their name is yeah uh.. weird. Also I've seen blitzsam say the statues are not completely dedicated to the south ridge family, It's based of the old morano base, The statues just look like some of them.

Certified Diplomat