Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bye Jeni Z.

Big Cheese
    Aw farewell although I do not know what happened

Quote Originally Posted by Toshihiro Kijima View Post
    She resigned before she gets fired.
    She wouldn't have been fired. I mean yea it's weird she was using someone elses identity, but she didn't use it to influence people, or to become staff. It was probably something she started off doing and then after was hired just kept continuing it because it was too late to turn back.
    She has done tremendous amounts of work for era, and has put in so much time into monitoring the forums and helping out players as a PR.
    The only thing that factors in who becomes staff is personality and dedication and it's a shame to see her go.
    Goodbye Jeni ;(

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    She wouldn't have been fired. I mean yea it's weird she was using someone elses identity, but she didn't use it to influence people, or to become staff. It was probably something she started off doing and then after was hired just kept continuing it because it was too late to turn back.
    She has done tremendous amounts of work for era, and has put in so much time into monitoring the forums and helping out players as a PR.
    The only thing that factors in who becomes staff is personality and dedication and it's a shame to see her go.
    Goodbye Jeni ;(
    jeni how could you lie and be starting doing things like that.
    My Levels Thread

Jeni was a great admin. She will be missed

shes a madness, godness, oooooo!
    My Levels Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ibrian34 View Post
    Jeni was a great admin. She will be missed
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    lol
    I hope she'll be crying in her room.
    My Levels Thread

Banned
    L
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Goodbye Jeni ;(
    False, i believe the whole point of catfishing is to influence people about "who you are." Its just pretending to be someone you arent in order to have the type of experience you desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    L

False, i believe the whole point of catfishing is to influence people about "who you are." Its just pretending to be someone you arent in order to have the type of experience you desire.
    False too, its actually, its due to school/irl, or whoever is resigning may cause retired or resign so jeni might have gone to school/irl.
    My Levels Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KevinBlue View Post
    I hope she'll be crying in her room.
    have you not read this thread?

can you remove your signature it's too big making it annoying to view a thread when you post in it.