Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Im Quit on Gun Spar

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    It depends,some people are visual learners while some are hands-on learners.
    Just keep practicing,Think about the reason behind people rushing to the bottom,why you lost etc. and find solutions for them.

"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat,every loss,contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time."

Magus?Gohshucks?godsu?
    None of these are old sparers, go to pc if you wanna see some real olbies.

Exactly, if you are a visual learner, learn while in the game, you will never be able to swerve without trying to swerve. I don't care if you are a visual learner or not, you wont learn how to spar without being in the spar arena practicing to swerve through bullets. Its like learning MMA, you don't watch them 20 times and then suddenly you are a pro. I have seen people try to learn by watching, they never learn anything. Don't be afraid to get negative stats my friends, you will learn then you can reset!

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

Ok thank you guys, i knew it want to get new guns actually can focus on hit timer.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

People have different paths... Maybe try something different because for sure, SPAR HAS CHANGED
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by NJK View Post
    People have different paths... Maybe try something different because for sure, SPAR HAS CHANGED
    Yes, bro; that's utterly true. I used to be pretty good in spar when people wouldn't use a bar to spar; but now we have the gm4, which ain't OP at pk, but very very very veryyyyyyyyyyyy OP in sparring, as it is a 9 dmg bar with lower freeze.

- - - Updated - - -

that's not just it tho; you can't blame those who fight spam with spam =/

Ok thank you, Heres second updated on first page
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    All I wanna tell you is that iEra is a GAME and when you wanna play a game, you should always try to get better at it. Don't listen to those who tell you "Spar is dead now *sigh* I miss the old spar days," coz they are treating era like more than just a game...
    If you love to spar, then spar no matter what happens (if you lose or win) just dont give a damn about stats it's all about the fun, bro. We don't collect the numbers on here because we have to, but because we want to. You don't like sparring? then that's fine; don't spar. You like sparring but you lose a lot? Continue sparring if it's fun to you. You don't wanna be called a noob/loser/ez nub when you lose? I say you shouldn't care about what others say, and just try to get better. =) Fight spam with spam; if you think everyone nowadays is spamming op guns in spar then don't care about that and spam your very own guns, man. It's all about the fun.

Bye....I hope u back xd

TL;DR but if your having trouble sparring, just keep practising, experience is always better than staring at someone else ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    IGN: Chains J.

Ok thanks for handle myself. Closed Threads
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)