Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebuff OPR and BPP

Rebuff OPR and BPP

Title says it all. Do it please.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Veteran
    Opr is 50k tickets yet it got nerfed.
    They reduce the fire rate of the gun.
    isnt it 50k tickets is equivalent to 100k gralats?(recurvez thread)
    In my opinion the gun is not that Overpowered since u need 10 shots to kill ur enemy(5damge). Besides only few use the gun.

Real talk rebuff the OPR it's 50k on tickets and it takes a while to get there why would they lower it down when its a gun for fun I hardly see anyone use it.... And now nobody will use them since the fire rate got lowered down.. Just as useless as the other guns with low damage..
    SRF

Banned
    If you've looked carefully, before the price was increased many had already gotten the OPR & BPP at such low prices with the old stats.
    So demanding/complaining for a buff will most likely not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    If you've looked carefully, before the price was increased many had already gotten the OPR & BPP at such low prices with the old stats.
    So demanding/complaining for a buff will most likely not happen.
    I understand that but complaining is how the OPR and BPP got nurfed in the first place...
    SRF

Veteran
    Im not going to say to rebuff the gun but please when you guys(gun admins) nerf/buff a certain gun/item kindly provide a detail of what gun got nerf/buff and the reason why it got changed.
    In that way we will not be guessing of what happen. You can change the stats of any gun that you want as long as you provide a certain reason of doing so.
    Most of the player wont even notice the change because they have no clue of what happen.

We should sue Era for false advertisement. They sell us a gun and then nerf it to hell

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

OPR=Flame
    Blue pistol=Cripple Cannon

No sorry, we dont want arcade guns to be equal to EC guns. No thx. If your gonna rebuff it then lower the damage of it

I own the OPR, and I can honestly say the buff was needed, despite the fact that it's to my disadvantage. Using the gun in Spar was ridiculous and frankly unstoppable. With the combined fire and stun it was basically unstoppable and I could just fly around the arena. I have since been using the m4 and it's a lot more fair. To sum it all up, it's reasonable that they buffed it, especially considering how easy it is to get tickets, I got the OPR in merely a day.

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    OPR=Flame
    Blue pistol=Cripple Cannon

No sorry, we dont want arcade guns to be equal to EC guns. No thx. If your gonna rebuff it then lower the damage of it
    Lol like a flame??? Seriously the flame is super OP spams like no other gun and your trying to compare them???lmfao.... the OPR was no where close that it needs the fast speed fire cuz its 4 DMG.. And it was 50k to get... When somebody has a flame you have no chance u die over and over while they heal up... You just probably sucked at facing somebody with an opr there not hard ppl to take out. Try harder
    SRF