Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback.

Well my idea is maybe bringing back the instruments n also if a project gets announced plz finish them.... Dont get our hopes up over something that's isn't going to come out like the country side of era... Or the gang wars..... Or anything else you guys promise is... Also STOP nurfing and buffing guns put everything how it used to be the ppl that complain saying a gun is too OP is cuz they suck and probably can't beat the person there facing... Its not the other guys fault that he's better skilled but ppl blame the guns.. Well players make the gun....
    SRF

I have feedback.. Make me PR
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

I want a decent melee that cost gralats and stays all year round! Im not asking for much. Is it really that
    hard to add a melee thats worth gralats and is good or decent?

Since pk arena is like so empty, how about admins host a special 30 minute/1hour in pk arena where every kill doubles so if I got 1 kill it would count as 2. Would make pk arena more popular.
    IGN: Chains J.

I would not have worded it quite like that but, The Goofs is absolutely correct.

Newcomer
    The issue many players have with Era is that most of the time they are either standing around in Start or Astro bar, slowly getting bored of the game and eventually quitting.

My suggestion is that the devs can incorporate a building similar to the events house where there are minigames that players can play. The minigames are open all the time and unique, and the prizes can range from gralats to portions of an EC to maybe other limited items?

This might solve the issue of (slightly) diminishing playercount in Era, hopefully.
    For your consideration.
    Member of the Graal community since late 2009, Era and Classic
    AMA! I'd be glad to help.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

"Get a life? I'm a gamer, I have infinite lives."
    Why I talk to myself? I'm just consulting expert advice.

Quote Originally Posted by A Friend View Post
    The issue many players have with Era is that most of the time they are either standing around in Start or Astro bar, slowly getting bored of the game and eventually quitting.

My suggestion is that the devs can incorporate a building similar to the events house where there are minigames that players can play. The minigames are open all the time and unique, and the prizes can range from gralats to portions of an EC to maybe other limited items?

This might solve the issue of (slightly) diminishing playercount in Era, hopefully.
    For your consideration.
    So... like the arcade.

The arcade needs more games, more prizes. It would be nice if the games felt like games and not simplistic time-wasters. It would make playing to earn tickets feel like less of a chore, and if done right, a sidegrade to the games.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    So... like the arcade.

The arcade needs more games, more prizes. It would be nice if the games felt like games and not simplistic time-wasters. It would make playing to earn tickets feel like less of a chore, and if done right, a sidegrade to the games.
    I completely agree, but alpho who made the arcade no longer works with us

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    I completely agree, but alpho who made the arcade no longer works with us
    Do someone else can do something about Arcade?

I don't understand why someone would want to sell there guns I mean you put 80$ into a 2d mobile game just to sell it off for half the price???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    Since pk arena is like so empty, how about admins host a special 30 minute/1hour in pk arena where every kill doubles so if I got 1 kill it would count as 2. Would make pk arena more popular.
    I agree