Thread: Questions about VIP and heads and stores.

Questions about VIP and heads and stores.

Hi, I was just wondering about VIP. I realize you get items, but I was wondering if yall had any clues to how it might work, Do you get accumulative rewards for being VIP for x amount of time. Does it at all give you furniture? And maybe how often do you get stuff. I dont need all the nitty gritty details unless there's such a place. And does it at all help you make gralats.

I will be experiencing it eventually, I've spent so much time making pizzas and there's tons of other stuff Im just trying to decide what I should get first.

Now, the head question. I was wondering if I could possibly sell my head for gralats to another player?

And last, how do I get access to the Locked stores, it sounded like I had to pledge to them or something.

Banned
    1. VIP cost $7500 which gives you unlimited revive and a free monthly item. It doesn't help you in anything except those 2 cool stuff. It sometimes awards you 1EC depending on what occasion it is.

2. You can sell your self-made heads to anyone but you can't expose their email to anybody else(just a warning).

3. Some shops are needed to be done in something to gain an access into it. Most of the shops are just random houses, not much of a item to be sold in it.
    Last edited by Star*; 02-16-2014 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Edited out, thank you.

Banned
    Yes, you get accumulative rewards for being VIP. There's an item each month, and if you stay VIP, you keep getting items. I don't think it has ever given furniture, and I'm not sure if Lollo ever plans to. You get an item once a month, usually around the middle of the month. The VIP perks are the special monthly item, unlimited revive, and a bunch of colors to further customize your player. No it doesn't help you more gralats. Well, you can get trash picks from VIP, such as the vacuum cleaner which is the fastest trash pick, if you count that.

Selling your head? if it's a custom head, I guess you could send it to the other player and expect them to pay you for it. However, scamming is legal and they might not give you your gralats after you give the head to them. If you mean like in game, where you can like tap their profile and send them your head in exchange for gralats, no, you can't.

The locked stores are either empty because there's nothing in them because they're decoration, or it's like a seasonal thing like the water park, holiday shop, and winter resort.

Reply to XSTARX, unlimited device?
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

Thanks for thei nput

Answered
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Big Cheese
    CLOSE THE THREAD pl0x
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    CLOSE THE THREAD pl0x
    Thread opened: i bought V.I.P but will the vip items that ive got stay with me??

Quote Originally Posted by Deathglare View Post
    Thread opened: i bought V.I.P but will the vip items that ive got stay with me??
    Yes they will stay with you, just a side note VIP items are no longer monthly, they are given out at random times.
    PM me in-game or message me here if you have any issues or enquiries.
    Contact Email:[email protected]

Learning C#