Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: layerd owns sk??!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest T View Post
    I personally agree with yogy, it is very illogical, but hearts did lead the gang to that 11k hours, But if you guys are all really old iera players than you would know just like when you could drop(and it still is today) Legal to scam, just think of hearts gang as an item, it was scammed, if goon or someone else got rainbow umbrella stolen, they wouldn't reimburse you, think of it this way too, Layerd is being a good admin by helping you guys get ready for how the real world is treating you guys. I do believe that Layerd being an admin and being a pr or not, his duty is or should be to protect the players or try to be helpful and want hearts as well as the sk legacy to succeed.
    Layerd is not a pr.
    And i do not believe hes intending to teach us all a lesson about life. I dont think he has any intention on returning the gang to its good days.

(I based with sK years ago, on and off a little bit)

Hearts's intentions are positive, and not illegal.
    Pandavi's intentions are illegal and negative.
    Hearts wants to give the gang to someone who can lead.
    Pandavi wants to make some money.
    Layerd owns the gang.

Unfortunately layerd is taking pandavi's side of the situation? He would have given it back to hearts if he wasnt.

Banned
    In short he's saying this isn't yours Im giving it to a scammer trying to make a quick buck, because even though administration is against that behavior, they still support it anyway.

Honestly, I dont quite agree or disagree. Over the years sK had lost a lot of its fire power, as a 2010 sK veteran, I have seen sK cycle through too many members, the only ones who got the spotlight were the ones left, of course there were the feeders but it isnt the same to those who spent hours basing for this gang just to be kicked once offline.
    I also view it as this, I don't see kippy as a betrayer because he sent it to pandavi, the gang was slowing down too much and Hearts wasn't really active saying she wishes luck to those currently in the gang to get 12k hours. View it as this, I make a random guild that I spent hundreds of hours working on and whatever else, I give it to a random stranger for free. I complain to the Admin whining that I want it back. I purposely gave it to him and I shouldn't get it back. Or even as if a town burned down you can build a new one, I suggest making another sK-like gang to take the place of the old one. Hearts can still lead it but it will show the true willingness those who were in sK to keep playing this like its a game (Not a life) and build their gang up again

- - - Updated - - -

She (Hearts) wasn't an original owner, she came in the gang and worked her way up, I first met her in game when she was only a recruiter
    Last edited by TheBossVB; 04-17-2015 at 05:59 AM.

Banned
    2010 sK Veteran wow.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    GETS was hacked. Like Obsidian, SK was scammed.
    lol no gets wasnt hacked. sofaking was trolling a noob and he gave him the gang but the noob was smarter than he thought and he deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    lol no gets wasnt hacked. sofaking was trolling a noob and he gave him the gang but the noob was smarter than he thought and he deleted it.
    so you know too

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Hearts Vanderwoodsen View Post
    so you know too
    ya it was funny as hell xD but anyways, layerd, be the good guy u always were, and have the goodness in ur heart to give hearts her gang back.

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    ya it was funny as hell xD but anyways, layerd, be the good guy u always were, and have the goodness in ur heart to give hearts her gang back.
    Yep, be a good panda and give it to the good guys, then you can have all the bamboos your heart ever desired

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    2010 sK Veteran wow.
    Yes, is that a problem?

All in all, (typing on pc is so much easier than on iphone)
    I hope you do not see this personally, today this is no longer about me wanting to keep sK.
    If I have retired and moved on from Era 1-2 years ago, I could have stayed retired and focus on real life (which is important, I always tell my members to study hard!)
    But I keep in touch with the members on Kik and Facebook, mostly Kik now, and they were so worried when this happened that they spammed my phone,
    hoping I can come back to rectify this and retain sK

Since then, I have been online on Era everyday at night and during breaks to check the progress of sK, explaining to Layerd, speaking to Pandavi,
    only to see 3 weeks later no good outcome has happened.

I have explained that it is not about me keeping sK forever, I want the best for sK.
    How can you let Pandavi who was previously jailed/banned/account erased or violating all Era rules take sK?

After sK is passed back, I will rebuild the gang, reorganize all the allies, recruit back all the members, reorganize the ranking, start basing again
    When it is fully active and operational, I will pass sK to the next leader who can continue the legacy.

Obsidian was given a second chance when they were scammed of their gang it was returned back to them- Duke
    GETS was given a second/third chance when they scammed Obsidian gang and could merge the hours, and then when they passed their gang wrongly and someone disbanded it, it was reformed and given back to them- Donnie/Rush
    Hence, I hope that sK will be treated fairly this time like the other top gangs above and be given a second chance too like them.

With sK as a top gang back, there will be more basing, more pk, more spar, more gang internal activites, more gang chats, players will play more and come online more,
    and more fun
    And hopefully we can get our gang back and we can continue to get 12k hours..13k...15!...20...

Hearts