Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: layerd owns sk??!!!

My phone was stolen >.< In case anyone read that
    Last edited by olive6661; 04-23-2015 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Stolen phone
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Just an update, there has been an agreement on this now between the right people, so we are working on it.

Anw, I can't handle the few people who talk crap.
    I must have forgotten that after a few years, their maturity level have not increased.

This is not to boast.
    Why is it that today after retiring for one year and coming back, there are still members willing to to base for sK and base with me?
    Why is it that today after one year there are still players who remember me and are nice to welcome me back? (thank you so much for the support these years)

Because I am good to them and I led the gang well with kindness.
    When you are a leader, it is no longer your game and yourself anymore
    You are playing for the gang and largely for the members.

Era is a game with predominantly younger generation (and mostly kids and young teenagers or teenagers)
    You just want them to have a fun time.
    And when they have a good time with you, they stay with you, we have fun.
    That is all that counts in the end, and of course the memories.
    Which is why I am only back to rebuild the gang once more to where it should be. (even though work irl is really busy!)

I expect more from you being where you are today.
    To not be personal and to think of the gameplay for players of Era instead of your own opinions

And as an advice, take a look in the mirror, shave that overgrown moustache, and start going out into the sun.

xo~

Quote Originally Posted by Hearts Vanderwoodsen View Post
    Just an update, there has been an agreement on this now between the right people, so we are working on it.

Anw, I can't handle the few people who talk crap.
    I must have forgotten that after a few years, their maturity level have not increased.

This is not to boast.
    Why is it that today after retiring for one year and coming back, there are still members willing to to base for sK and base with me?
    Why is it that today after one year there are still players who remember me and are nice to welcome me back? (thank you so much for the support these years)

Because I am good to them and I led the gang well with kindness.
    When you are a leader, it is no longer your game and yourself anymore
    You are playing for the gang and largely for the members.

Era is a game with predominantly younger generation (and mostly kids and young teenagers or teenagers)
    You just want them to have a fun time.
    And when they have a good time with you, they stay with you, we have fun.
    That is all that counts in the end, and of course the memories.
    Which is why I am only back to rebuild the gang once more to where it should be. (even though work irl is really busy!)

I expect more from you being where you are today.
    To not be personal and to think of the gameplay for players of Era instead of your own opinions

And as an advice, take a look in the mirror, shave that overgrown moustache, and start going out into the sun.

xo~
    This is your own opinion, correct?

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

I say give it to Hearts, not because I know her from back when we were new, not because I want her to have it, but because kippy and others will sell it/try to, and also because she brings people together, you should have seen how pack sK was when they started to base again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    I say give it to Hearts, not because I know her from back when we were new, not because I want her to have it, but because kippy and others will sell it/try to, and also because she brings people together, you should have seen how pack sK was when they started to base again.
    I agree. Hearts can rally people behind her, unlike some of its newer leaders which let the gang slide. It's depressing really, to see era ignore one of its most dedicated as well as nicest players.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.