Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Valuable

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I don't think there is actually a special glitch.. I think he's lying/joking.

I've tried killing the account again and again but I only get 4 wins. If it was this easy everyone would boost.

close the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by Notoriouss View Post
    So I basically started a glitch that admins won't figure out and that im actually getting paid for. and to all my homies doing it i salute you keep doing the glitch till you get 12.5k the minimum time to do get that spar is 200 graal online time when dudes be wasting 2k hours lmao.
    Let's look at the data, which runs from 4/10/15 - 4/27/15:
    Take special note of the colors, indicating the same person on a different account.
    Also, take note of the stats of each account, as well as the total online time.

You were reset because your "homies" gave you 1980 wins to 3 losses.

It wasn't the people screaming 'booster' that got you shanked, nor was it the picture "evidence".
    I don't pay attention to that-- it's all qualitative, and up to interpretation.

I look at raw data.
    I don't drop the hammer on somebody unless I have plenty of evidence to back it up.

There's no glitch about it.

You were reset because you were using your "homies" to gain wins that you didn't deserve.
    If you're advising your "homies" to do this as well, they'll be slammed in the same manner as you were.

That's a promise.

Oh, and your boys that have been accessories to your boosting-- they'll be handled as well.
    Starting with Kv.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

that's nearly 2k, but how about the other 16ishK?
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    that's nearly 2k, but how about the other 16ishK?
    That's 2k wins gained over a 17 day span.
    His others were gained in the months prior.

Boosting is boosting; whether it's 200 boosted wins, 2k boosted wins, or 17k boosted wins.
    All punishable by spar stat reset.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post

Boosting is boosting; whether it's 200 boosted wins, 2k boosted wins, or 17k boosted wins.
    It wasn't kv he didn't do anything it was all me jail me

so is it okay to say that anyone who boosted will be prosecuted? because the way I see it, Notorious is been reset for something he did time ago, not something he got caught doing today, so the way I see this mess, there is two options, give Notorious his stats back but he will be reset maybe even ban of he continues to do it, or administration could start resetting anyone that boosted along the same time that notorious started doing wrong, either way is fair. doesn't this game provides fairness to all players?

How is kv even there he doesn't even boost . I only need one person to boost and he didn't even know I boosted until they reset me last night? His stats are more legit than anyone and all those account I own I can go on them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Notoriouss View Post
    It wasn't kv he didn't do anything it was all me jail me
    Unfortunately, that doesn't hold weight.

Your cities are roughly 947 miles apart.
    That's a lot of terrain to cover to gain wins on a game that is a "waste of time".

Kv's spar stats are getting reset as well, for being an accessory to boosting.