Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Let's make EC (event coins) easier for toddlers!

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    All this "Earned" talk... lets be honest 90% was "Earned" during afk...

3000+ hours under 100k kills lolz
    That's what you call Astro Kids... Everyone does their best to but them on blast for wasting their 'time' afking.
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Your point doesn't make any sense unless the Facebook idea is completely dumped. If they implemented a list, then Facebook users get Facebook AND the list. They still have an advantage. You're beginning to sound like a toddler yourself.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Everyone can do acheivements, it's unfair though that people have Facebook to do those specific acheivements that use it ASWELL as the snapshots, many toddler's parents would never allow them to have a Facebook or do anything to publicize their children. And the acheivements are there but it's usually a specific group of people who always win. Those who either know more, control better or have a better gun and less skill

Android toddlers have a massive advantage for fb snapshots, they just touch the ec then boom they receive the ec without logging into fb or making a snapshot or anything.

A hole

Quote Originally Posted by NathanielCordero View Post
    Android toddlers have a massive advantage for fb snapshots, they just touch the ec then boom they receive the ec without logging into fb or making a snapshot or anything.

A hole
    What do you mean "a hole"? Its just more practical. I'm sure if they wanted to they could apply this to apple devices.

I feel like I am part of the small majority of people that doesn't want the EC system to change

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    That's what you call Astro Kids... Everyone does their best to but them on blast for wasting their 'time' afking.
    well I don't have too many hours but I can say that there is a difference between socializing and afking I don't sit in astro but I do enjoy sitting at the start or the spar complex socializing sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Zoliantao View Post
    I feel like I am part of the small majority of people that doesn't want the EC system to change

- - - Updated - - -

well I don't have too many hours but I can say that there is a difference between socializing and afking I don't sit in astro but I do enjoy sitting at the start or the spar complex socializing sometimes
    I don't want it to change either, and I'm no EC elitist like Yogy or S.Rob. I just don't want to have EC easier to get so everyone has the weapons I work towards.