Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Akimbo flametrower

so, we have perfect skin but we will not add it to graal because it would be... strange gun?

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    so, we have perfect skin but we will not add it to graal because it would be... strange gun?
    Yeah
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    Because reasons
    Just being me.

but what reasons can we have, if we have perfect skin? why we always have perfect skin and no gun, or gun with awful skin?

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Are we really gonna have this gun come out, If you put this in the event coin shop it should be exactly like the lightsabers, theres two of them:

single lightsaber-single Flame Thrower=100 event coins

Dual lightsaber-dual Flame Throwers=125 event coins

It also shouldn't be much different because the dual should just have a bayonet and better range and accuracy (think of it as the other dual guns), all the dual lightsaber can do different than the single one is disappear and its 25 ec more, this makes more sense to me than overpowering a gun that to this day is taking over the streets of era.

This is just a opinion, don't hate on a idea
    Ive played era for 3 years

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    "competition"
    Guess some people can't read sarcasm through words.

Quote Originally Posted by Hades123 View Post
    single lightsaber-single Flame Thrower=100 event coins

Dual lightsaber-dual Flame Throwers=125 event coins
    It won't be a gun added to the EC shop, olirus already said that long ago that no more EC items will be added (but you can't be so sure).
    And why such a bias pricing? The reason why dual cost 25 EC more is because it's called dual sabre & has the ability to close/open. If that gun were to be priced at 125ec, then it shouldn't even cost one to be 100 and just let both be at the same equal pricing. Thus, it won't be considered 'op'.

Olirus
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Guess some people can't read sarcasm through words.

It won't be a gun added to the EC shop, olirus already said that long ago that no more EC items will be added (but you can't be so sure).
    And why such a bias pricing? The reason why dual cost 25 EC more is because it's called dual sabre & has the ability to close/open. If that gun were to be priced at 125ec, then it shouldn't even cost one to be 100 and just let both be at the same equal pricing. Thus, it won't be considered 'op'.
    I meant in the current batch at that point, sorry if I didn't say it right. After adding the whole new level of the shop I thought it'd be better if we added a few items every now and again rather than hyped up shops inevitably leading to disappointment.

So technically they could be added but I dont really see a point as there already is a flamethrower.

Since i've made the gun Black and blue it would be nice it should have blue nitro frames, and have a completely.different stats as the flamethrower,
    It doesn't even need to have the name of flametrower
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Olirus View Post
    I meant in the current batch at that point, sorry if I didn't say it right. After adding the whole new level of the shop I thought it'd be better if we added a few items every now and again rather than hyped up shops inevitably leading to disappointment.

So technically they could be added but I dont really see a point as there already is a flamethrower.
    Dual saber was also not nessecary
    But People like it.And want to go for it

The idea of a Dual flametrower Just sounds cool,Just like an rapid fire canon that shoots explosives
    Just being me.

I like it
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.