Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow New Port near Era hotel

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    It's not what you think it is, let's not make assumptions x.x
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You made it obvious.
    I didn't make anything obvious.
    I didn't say what it was for.
    Everyone thinks about the elephant in the room but just because i'm not allowed to talk about it doesn't mean it's true.
    Silence isn't a yes lol. We never talk about updates before they are released

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    I didn't make anything obvious.
    I didn't say what it was for.
    Everyone thinks about the elephant in the room but just because i'm not allowed to talk about it doesn't mean it's true.
    Silence isn't a yes lol. We never talk about updates before they are released
    Yesterday I was streaking with 142 streak...i saw you at the new place beside 100 hour park and i tried to kill you not knowing that you were vedhin since i turned off nicknames...i realized when i couldnt kill you. you teleported me to the bottom left corner of map and i came back and you did it 3 times in total lol...
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Banned
    Were you annoying us while we were trying to develop the new area? lol

The shipping building is open, there isn't anything special

Besides the npc teasing that this will most likely be where we board a boat that takes us to countryside. One npc says "The big city is scary! I think I'll just stay here." And another says "All this ship building is making me tired!" (Or something along those lines)

would've been intresting a year ago
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    would've been intresting a year ago
    Oh hush, be glad it's legitimately coming real soon this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    Were you annoying us while we were trying to develop the new area? lol
    Well now I realized you guys were trying to put down tiles....but I wasn't doing on purpose, just trying to see what it was like and if I could enter buildings lol
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

New npcs added outside the shipping building and in the bar. The one in the bar is definitely teasing a quest coming probably this weekend or next. I wonder what the reward shall be for bringing the "items" to help repair the ship or boats or whatever it was he said. Oh, maybe when we help repair it, we can go to a new area...?

Havent you guys realisez they only did this shiping area so people stop complaining on forums about country side this wont come for like a half year more, they did thiss o people get hyped lmao